Notices

Old 10 Aug 16, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

The Cross/Scott - 3 weeks in the World

“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
An ode to Pops

Here we are for another trip and I have never written/finished a pre trippie/ trippie. Every trip I promise myself to do it.
This time I want to collaborate all my planning and photos to give to my children when they grow up. After all this trip came around because of a very special man who I now with the stars….

Who are we?

We are the Cross/Scott family of 5, Lynsey, Graham, Emily, Elijah and Nanna

We visited together back in 2013 without Elijah (he was a twinkle in our hearts) and this trip has been planned since before he was born

Lynsey – Nurse

4th trip to Orlando and 6th visit to the USA. I love Disney/Orlando, it is as to many my happy place  -
This has been a particularly hard year with the loss of my dad and gran. I am so looking forward to spending time with my family in the place I love the most

Favourite Park – Magic Kingdom
Favourite Ride – Tower of Terror

Graham – Accountant 4th trip of Orlando and 5th Trip to the USA –

Puts up with my obsessive planning and helps me along with my planning spreadsheets. Works super hard all year and looking forward to having three weeks off with family

Nanna (Sandra),

My mum and best friend. She is the strongest women I know, having lost my dad and her mum this year she amazes me every day with her strength and lookout on life. She is literally counting the days until we leave for the airport.

Emily – 2nd trip to Orlando

Emily last visited Orlando at 19months, she was amazing every step of the way and loved her holiday. She is now 4 years old and looking forward to meeting the Princess and riding on some of the rides. She can be reserved when meeting characters so hoping she is ok with them. Loves everything Disney and favourite princess at the moment is all of them hehe

Elijah – 1st trip Orlando

Eli will be 20months old on the trip and is a typical boy. He is a little hurricane, never sits still, always on the go. Likes some of the characters but not as interested as Emily was at this age, He is a happy little chap though so I think he will pretty much go with the flow . His prize possession is his mickey comforter which im sure will make an appearance on the trip report

When and Where –

29th October – 19th November – 3 weeks – having only previously done two weeks we are feeling very blessed to have quality time together
We are going to back to our previous condo at Terrace Ridge, Davenport
We are also having two nights at the Beach Club Villas from 1st to 3rd of November

Edited at 09:15 PM.
vitfa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 16, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely introduction! We are also there this November and with our 4 year old DD, her first time. Looking forward to reading more x
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 16, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

We have just paid off our Flights/car and Disney tickets .eeeekkkkkk 70 days to go

10days I can make our fastpasses for our time onsite- better get researching as this is all new to us from previous visits, im looking forward to trying it this way
Old 20 Aug 16, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

Tickets, flights and Accomdation

FLIGHTS

We have now paid our balance for our Flights which were due on the 20th. We have re booked with BA,

Having previously flown with them and our flight was excellent
I don't have a preference of airline as long as it gets me to Orlando

We fly from Edinburgh on an early morning flight and the second BA flight out of Gatwick. Gives us time with the two kids not to be panicking and more relaxed if possible lol

We have a seat booked for Elijah, Back in 2013 we sat in bulkhead with Emily and she did fantastic but Eli needs his own seat

We have booked row 20 so near the front of the plane

We are staying for 3 weeks in the most amazing condo - we were there in 2013 and it is more than enough for our needs
This will be the last time as unfortunately its going on the market

We are also staying for 2 nights onsite at the Beach Club Villas - booked through a dibber - Bless Leanne she has been very patent with all my questions. My kids are going to be so excited to spend time at the pool. We are also looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot via International Gateway

I cannot wait to snap pictures of this amazing resort - the more I read about it the most excited I become

Edited at 02:27 PM. Reason: update
vitfa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 16, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

Fast passes booked for the onsite portion of our holiday and the first two days ( this I think was glitch)
Im going to start up loading our day to day plans from day 50 of our countdown

Please say hi if you are reading
Old 6 Sep 16, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Iloveflorida
Imagineer

Looks like you are planning a very special and exciting holiday, we also took our little girl for her 1st trip just before her 2nd birthday and will be returning with her next year just before she turns 4 so looking forward to seeing what your little girl thinks.
Old 8 Sep 16, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Hello again! Thanks for your updates, sounding really good. I shall be sure to say hi if we run into one another! 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List