Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 3 Sep 17, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kelly250989 View Post
I'm trying to plan our trip (for May2018, never too early to start right!?) and we have one Saturday during our trip. I was planning to go to a water park, but have been told that's a bit of a no no since how busy it will be. I can't really afford to do nothing due to the trip only being 10 days, so what would you do? Atm I'm leaning either towards shopping (still really busy) or a chill day in the morning and then visiting HS late afternoon/evening. What your opinion?
Thanks!
I'm planning for my trip September 2018.

On my middle Saturday I am going to the Mall at Millenia, first time visit to a Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then will book three quick FP for HS or Epcot that evening as we staying at YC.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a couple of offsite trips pencilled in for our weekends, shopping etc. Evenings we will probably do an adr in another resort, trails end, boma .
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

I don't overthink it too much. I would avoid waterparks due to potential crowding but that's about all.
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
kelly250989
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks for all of your replies! We unfortunately have no car, so staying on property is essential (also want to make the most of our tickets) I think I'm leaning towards chill in the morning and HS in the eve. But I'll keep an eye on the potential soft opening of Toy Story Land, but I'd be surprised if they had it ready that early. Again thanks for all your suggestions!
kelly250989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

You may well be surprised. They're already installing theming elements around the Slinky Dog track. My guess it's the pieces that are closest to the coaster so are required to be in place for safety checks (the vehicles are also in place) but even so, seems well ahead of schedule for a change!

Also I don't hire a car, just use Uber for offsite.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kelly250989 View Post
Thanks for all of your replies! We unfortunately have no car, so staying on property is essential (also want to make the most of our tickets) I think I'm leaning towards chill in the morning and HS in the eve. But I'll keep an eye on the potential soft opening of Toy Story Land, but I'd be surprised if they had it ready that early. Again thanks for all your suggestions!
Hi , we will have no car and will be onsite. We are planning just a few offsite trips , maybe three which we will use a taxi / uber for. 😀
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List