Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Sep 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Going from Gatwick on the 2nd Dec and return 17th.

Still on the countdown for Fastpasses.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi I am a first timer was recommended this site from a friend we go 18th December -8th Jan flying back from Miami we are staying at the Rosen inn pointe Orlando till the 1st 2 weeks then we plan to travel for a week down to clear water fort Myers Everglades key west then onto Miami as we are in Florida for Christmas and nye I would love some advice and suggestions of the best places to go and things to do ?
Old 21 Sep 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We're flying December 13th - January 1st with BA flydrive (cheaper option)

Staying Hampton at Gatwick the night before
Rosen Pointe Orlando for 1 night
Holiday Inn Vacation Club for 3 nights
Collector's Luxury Inn for 1 night
Villa at Emerald Island for 2 weeks over christmas and new year

We have tickets for MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, La Nouba, 1900 Park Fare breakfast on Christmas Eve and then dinner in Celebration, Hoop dee doo on Boxing Day, Sanaa, Raglan Road, Kona Cafe & Teppan Edo.

So excited to be spending Christmas there.

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Originally Posted by The60ftOctopus View Post
Going from Gatwick on the 2nd Dec and return 17th.

Still on the countdown for Fastpasses.
we're 4th - 18th :-)
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Christmas 2017

Hello everyone I'm desperate to find out the best place to go (avoiding parks) on Christmas Day it's my first time in Florida and I just want it to be magical for my family and myself if anyone can help with recommendations for our best options also the best way to do the parks during this busy season I'm traveling with my husband and our two daughter's age 14 and 7
Old 27 Sep 17, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

We go 15th - 31st, so will be in the air on NYE!

We have 2 nights in Fort Lauderdale which we plan to use as a base to see Miami and then off to Orlando for 14 nights in a Villa on Highlands Reserve. Can't wait!

Christmas Day we have decided to had a lazy morning and then will go to Epcot for the afternoon/evening. I've heard it's the least busy of the parks. We weighed up going to the Gaylord Palms for the Xmas buffet which looks amazing but this trip was always supposed to be a 'cheaper' trip having been once already this year and we've already added a night at Universal for express passes so we have to cut down somewhere!
Old 27 Sep 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Got all my fast passes booked today!
Old 27 Sep 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mckev
Getting Excited

Mobile

We're 7th November till 21st rd sonesta suites I drive
Old 27 Sep 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

In 5 weeks time we will be at the Premier Inn at Heald Green
Old 27 Sep 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Gaylord palms

Originally Posted by mrmoo123 View Post
We go 15th - 31st, so will be in the air on NYE!

We have 2 nights in Fort Lauderdale which we plan to use as a base to see Miami and then off to Orlando for 14 nights in a Villa on Highlands Reserve. Can't wait!

Christmas Day we have decided to had a lazy morning and then will go to Epcot for the afternoon/evening. I've heard it's the least busy of the parks. We weighed up going to the Gaylord Palms for the Xmas buffet which looks amazing but this trip was always supposed to be a 'cheaper' trip having been once already this year and we've already added a night at Universal for express passes so we have to cut down somewhere!
Hi hoping I am replying the correct way sounds great we are so excitied now I have been looking to try and book gaylord palms for Christmas dinner but am struggling as on open table it says there is no avalibility but when I called the lady said reservations aren't out yet I was just wondering if you would know if this was the case thinking it seems to be very popular place for Christmas Day ...