Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 24 Mar 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Cars on the Drive as anyone used them

DH asked me look at them for car hire but not sure what they are like and can only find prices in US dollars. It looks like they take you to your villa from the airport. I have never heard of them personally so I can not tell him about them.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Many here have used them and had good experiences. Some feel that they are expensive, but we've used them several times and always been pleased with the personal level of service.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
They have a loyal following on here and I must say their 'business model' is superb for those who do not wish to drive to and from the airport.

I won't pay their prices though as they are expensive. Plus I don't like the fact all types of models e.g. luxury aren't on their website with prices. I wont send my details for a quote by return of e mail. I want to know now.

Edit. You can't take their cars out of State.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindy15
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
DH asked me look at them for car hire but not sure what they are like and can only find prices in US dollars. It looks like they take you to your villa from the airport. I have never heard of them personally so I can not tell him about them.
Hi, we've used them and are using them again this year, many will say there overpriced but to me there superb service is worth that little bit extra, no hassle driving from the airport and they will accommodate any needs you require. This year they are meeting us at our Disney hotel and there collecting from a different Disney hotel at they end. They are doing us a better price as we don't need collection from airport as we'll use magical express. Drop them an email for a specific quote. (tell them Gemma Cole) sent you ☺. Would highly recommend xx
Lindy15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Used them five times. Love the service, never had a dud car.

The added bonus of being able to have a drink or two on the flight over Plus, IIRC second driver is already included in the price.

Yes, as Tom says, they are more expensive. It depends if you see value in the service they offer. We certainly do.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindy15
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
They have a loyal following on here and I must say their 'business model' is superb for those who do not wish to drive to and from the airport.

I won't pay their prices though as they are expensive. Plus I don't like the fact all types of models e.g. luxury aren't on their website with prices. I wont send my details for a quote by return of e mail. I want to know now.

Edit. You can't take their cars out of State.
Mr T, you were quick! I thought I was being efficient and speedy! 😁
Lindy15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Thanks everyone DH is now reading the replies I do not drive any more so I am no go good with car hire.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Lindy15 View Post
Mr T, you were quick! I thought I was being efficient and speedy! 😁
Ha ha. I am being super quick in case I lose my internet again! God no Dibb for 24 hours was really hard. I had to talk to my Wife!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Jlo31
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Ha ha. I am being super quick in case I lose my internet again! God no Dibb for 24 hours was really hard. I had to talk to my Wife!
That really made me LOL
Jlo31 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
shamu1
Imagineer

shamu1's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
we used them many years ago and had to wait at the airport for over 1 hour as no 1 was there to meet us.
by that time i could have had the rental car and half way to the villa.