Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Apr 17, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post

We fly out on 20th November back on 7th December, villa, universal, DC,SW,BG.
Only planning 1 day ticket to AK for Avatar and MVMCP.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs H
slightly serious Dibber

Mrs H's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just booked our flights 8-24 November, LGW to MCO with virgin, PE at £722 each. Now to decide on where to stay, probably a week somewhere at LBV then the rest of the time in a suite on IDrive. Maybe a couple of nights at a Universal hotel.
Mrs H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ahh this thread makes me happy

We go 7th November - 21st November.

First ever Disney holiday. Got upgraded to AKL with the whole CBR fiasco thanks to charter Travel who I booked everything with. 2 adults 2 DS (14 and 8)

Literally going try plan my days now that November hours are out! Sooooo excited!
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
Ahh this thread makes me happy

We go 7th November - 21st November.

First ever Disney holiday. Got upgraded to AKL with the whole CBR fiasco thanks to charter Travel who I booked everything with. 2 adults 2 DS (14 and 8)

Literally going try plan my days now that November hours are out! Sooooo excited!
Nothing beats your first ever trip! Hope you have a lovely time. AKL is a beautiful resort. Don't miss Sanaa!
Old 20 Apr 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Nothing beats your first ever trip! Hope you have a lovely time. AKL is a beautiful resort. Don't miss Sanaa!

Oooh thankyou

I have Sanaa penciled in don't worry
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
Oooh thankyou

I have Sanaa penciled in don't worry
Good stuff! Make sure you have the 9 dip bread selection for your starter, not to be missed!
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Anyone else going at this time?
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Anyone else going at this time?
Us! We fly out on the 4th November (my birthday ) until the 18th. We have 3 nights at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 2 nights at the Hard Rock & then 9 nights in a 2 bed villa at Saratoga Springs & have upgraded to the Deluxe dining plan.
Never been in November before, so excited! We can book our ADR's in 2 weeks time so need to finalise or choices this weekend!

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

10th to 24th from Manchester staying at eagle Pointe in a private villa...wasnt meant to be going until next year as only went last year but couldn't resist :-)
Tracked flight prices for nearly a month and finally got a decent price outbound economy in the bubble and inbound pe in the bubble. Flights in economy now double what we paid 😕
Got 14 day 9 park tickets off floridatix as they were £100 off pp the other month so doing a mix of disney and universal.
Got a good price with alamo Bits too for standard suv which is now considerably more expensive so glad I bit the bullet earlier in the year
It's ds and dh birthday whilst we there too so one wants to do volcano bay and the other boggy creek at night which have to admit I'm not keen on
Can't wait now and it's coming round quicker than expected so best start saving!
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Belle x View Post
Us! We fly out on the 4th November (my birthday ) until the 18th. We have 3 nights at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 2 nights at the Hard Rock & then 9 nights in a 2 bed villa at Saratoga Springs & have upgraded to the Deluxe dining plan.
Never been in November before, so excited! We can book our ADR's in 2 weeks time so need to finalise or choices this weekend!
Wow a 2 bed villa at SSR! Lovely! That will definitely be a birthday to remember, hope you have a lovely time!

I still haven't finalised my ADR's, need to pull my finger out!