Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 13 Jul 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Lulu-Belle
Excited about Disney

We have done Kampervennan and De Vossermeren and this year we are off to one in France (can't think of the name).

I agree in booking the best accommodation you can afford as it does make a difference. We have done the VIP villas and they are lovely. The price is good too, this year we are doing a week in the french centre parc in a VIP villa with sauna and hiring 5 bikes for £1600. We do have the eurotunnel booked but as we live 40 mins from there its not a problem having a 5 hour drive the other side.
Cabana Bay - 2019
Lulu-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

I have booked a VIP for next August at De Kempervennen and got a 20% early booking discount ! Also have 4 nights added on at Efteling village and theme park after , cant wait, lots for kids to do as mine will be 14 and 17 by then, ds 17 always wanted to try snowboarding and they have this, just need to book cheap flights now x
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Snowball24 View Post
I have booked a VIP for next August at De Kempervennen and got a 20% early booking discount ! Also have 4 nights added on at Efteling village and theme park after , cant wait, lots for kids to do as mine will be 14 and 17 by then, ds 17 always wanted to try snowboarding and they have this, just need to book cheap flights now x
make sure holiday insurance covers the snowboarding, friend came back from there with a pinned ankle and a big medical bill (despite an EHIC card!) since winter sports were not covered by her insurance
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 17, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
NYBride2be
Proud to wear my Ears

Has anyone stayed in centreparcs in Germany?

We are looking at staying at 2 different ones as a change to our usual campsite holidays. Dd is learning German so thought it might be a nice change though I will miss my sun fix from Spain!
NYBride2be is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Cupcake's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MrGee1968 View Post
We went last summer and it is brilliant. We went to De Kempervennan in Holland. The apartments were nicely situated in the forest and included a sauna (which was lovely and was great for drying towels!). You could swim in a pool which had fish off it. The pool complex was brilliant too. The restaurants were good. The cost for the week coupled with the ferry proved to be cheaper than what we would pay if we went for a long weekend to an English Centre Parcs.
There were lots of extra activities which were well priced
Would recommend this parc, it was a great holiday
Can anyone give an indication of the cost of activities at De Kempervennan? |Would be interested to know what sort of things were on offer too, like the look of the snow dome and the water sports/scuba diving, so if anyone has prices for that it would be great.

Thanks.
Old 13 Sep 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Carole ragdoll
slightly serious Dibber

For anyone interested I have a few discount codes for the dutch cp site. If you book before 16/10/17 on centerparcs.nl/SM2081 the code is SM2081 for 25% of in the christmas period. Including cottage preference location and €30 free activities.
For half term SM2078 30%
For autumn/winter SM2079 for 20%
Check centerparcs.nl/evensamen
Sometimes it's cheaper to book on the Belgian or German site for the Dutch parcs because the school holidays are not the same.