Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Aug 17, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
That Zombie Breakout thing looks so fun!

I'm quite upset that the GF just throws those eggs away

My Dad used to play table tennis for Cheshire, haha! I'm terrible at it, much to his horror! x
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Just finished reading each day! Loving your report as per usual! Really relaxed days but you get so much done too! Can't believe I've missed following along and that I had to binge read it all, although I have enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing! Lizzie x
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely day 😁
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Noooo, deviating from the plan ! That definitely causes the Frosties here... But what a great day !

Love those eggs although the smell of all that chocolate might have made me a bit queasy. Loving the boat trip, looks so much fun.

Wow to the zombies. My kids would have loved that , I could have left them there the whole holiday.

It's great that you had such a variety of things today ... Shame how Pointe Orlando is always so quiet, it could be such a buzzing place. And rounded off with fab food at Millers.

Erm to the errant cockroach though .. He need not make another guest appearance !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What a fab day, as much as I love theme park full days, one like this have their charm too!

I must agree about the GF, it's just not a resort I would ever want to stay at. I keep reading about all these people getting upgraded from POR to GF and I really wouldn't be happy! Send me to AKL any day

Boat hire looks so much fun & I'm pretty surprised by how reasonable the price is.

Great that you made it over to Pointe & the eye area. We went in that skeleton museum on our last trip and fondled a few bones Pretty interesting if a bit grim.

Love the idea of the zombie thing too! I feel like we have missed our chance with that though as next trip will have a baby in tow! Gutted as Aaron would be in his element, he would take it so seriously!

Millers to end the day too... what can I say about
that restaurant & their Zingers that I haven't said before?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Loved the pictures of the eggs. My favourites were the Fox & The Hound, BB8 and the Lion King one, really clever.

I think Chris' plan for the day was awesome! The boat ride looks blissful. I'd actually really like to do that, just have to talk OH into it. What a bargain too!

How rude that Chris chose his own golf bag over the lovely one you suggested It was probably the Celtic colours that put him off and nothing to do with Mickey.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
RedRachsHubby
New Poster (4)

Mobile Not the whole truth

My dearest wife has left out the part where she screams "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BABE" as I'm manoeuvring around the building like Chuck Norris on speed. Bless her. She was petrified 🤣. Soz wife
Old 12 Aug 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
What an amazing day. You still managed to pack so much in! Nice to have a nosey round Shades of Green too - don't think I've ever seen that in a TR before.

Glad lunch turned out well - it's good when a risk pays off!

The zombie thing sounds hilarious! For all my HHN fears, Id still give that a go! So much fun.

Do you know I've been meaning to ask you about Millers as we think we might Uber to a couple of offsite restaurants this year and Millers was on my shortlist. Yum!
It did turn out to be a lovely day despite my whining!

Hmmm those sliders were epic. I know you don't get sliders, but they were sooooo good

Oh you totally should! Get an Uber to I Drive and do it!

Millers is definitely worth a visit

xxx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
That Zombie Breakout thing looks so fun!

I'm quite upset that the GF just throws those eggs away

My Dad used to play table tennis for Cheshire, haha! I'm terrible at it, much to his horror! x
It was ace!

Haha me too! So wasteful!

Check us with our famous Dad's Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Just finished reading each day! Loving your report as per usual! Really relaxed days but you get so much done too! Can't believe I've missed following along and that I had to binge read it all, although I have enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing! Lizzie x
Aww thank you very much xxx

Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
Lovely day 😁
Thank you! xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Noooo, deviating from the plan ! That definitely causes the Frosties here... But what a great day !

Love those eggs although the smell of all that chocolate might have made me a bit queasy. Loving the boat trip, looks so much fun.

Wow to the zombies. My kids would have loved that , I could have left them there the whole holiday.

It's great that you had such a variety of things today ... Shame how Pointe Orlando is always so quiet, it could be such a buzzing place. And rounded off with fab food at Millers.

Erm to the errant cockroach though .. He need not make another guest appearance !
It did turn out to be a great day

Smell of chocolate? Queasy? WHAT!

Yes I think the boys would love the zombie thing for sure!

No we didn't see the cockroach again, thankfully!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
What a fab day, as much as I love theme park full days, one like this have their charm too!

I must agree about the GF, it's just not a resort I would ever want to stay at. I keep reading about all these people getting upgraded from POR to GF and I really wouldn't be happy! Send me to AKL any day

Boat hire looks so much fun & I'm pretty surprised by how reasonable the price is.

Great that you made it over to Pointe & the eye area. We went in that skeleton museum on our last trip and fondled a few bones Pretty interesting if a bit grim.

Love the idea of the zombie thing too! I feel like we have missed our chance with that though as next trip will have a baby in tow! Gutted as Aaron would be in his element, he would take it so seriously!

Millers to end the day too... what can I say about
that restaurant & their Zingers that I haven't said before?
Thanks Abi

Yeah I don't know what it is, but it would def be last on my list out of all the deluxe resorts!

Hahaha so you are the one person that's been to that museum Hehe!

Bah. You'll have to take a baby sitter with you next time so you can shoot some zombies

Haha you and Millers will always have a deep deep love

xxx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Loved the pictures of the eggs. My favourites were the Fox & The Hound, BB8 and the Lion King one, really clever.

I think Chris' plan for the day was awesome! The boat ride looks blissful. I'd actually really like to do that, just have to talk OH into it. What a bargain too!

How rude that Chris chose his own golf bag over the lovely one you suggested It was probably the Celtic colours that put him off and nothing to do with Mickey.
Thank you

I know right? The Disney one is way better

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by RedRachsHubby View Post
My dearest wife has left out the part where she screams "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BABE" as I'm manoeuvring around the building like Chuck Norris on speed. Bless her. She was petrified 🤣. Soz wife
Hahahaha! Shut your face! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Great day despite going off plan. You're fairly getting around the resorts!

Love the sound of the Zombie think, it seems a good laugh if not a little scary.

Food at Millers looks good as always.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
fuelman
Proud to wear my Ears

We don't dare go off plan,absolutely no way no how. DW is a stickler for that.
You have a brave hubby.
Sept 2016 Creekside ,Sept/Oct 2017 Calabay Parc
Nov 2018 Highland Reserve, Oct/ Nov 2019 High Grove
fuelman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List