Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Aug 17, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
gaity
Very Serious Dibber

gaity's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Shooters
Very good
gaity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gaity View Post
Shooters
Very good
Watched the trailer for that yesterday - looked good. Ended up watching Designated Survivor (just the first episode) instead, and that was good too.
Old 23 Aug 17, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Badabing
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Belle x View Post
We have just started watching Ozark - really enjoying it.
I've just finished watching the last episode of Ozark season 1, great show really enjoyed it. Not seen a lot of Jason Bateman's work apart from Horrible Bosses, he was really good in this as was Julia Garner.
Old 24 Aug 17, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Watching Ozark now and really enjoying it.Loved stranger things.Orange is the new black.Desegnated survivor.Going to try What happened to Monday next
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
armstrongk1
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Badabing View Post
I've just finished watching the last episode of Ozark season 1, great show really enjoyed it. Not seen a lot of Jason Bateman's work apart from Horrible Bosses, he was really good in this as was Julia Garner.
I love Jason Bateman and have heard good things about Ozark so think i will watch this next!

Thanks everyone!
armstrongk1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

We love Always Sunny in Philadelphia but not for kids as quite a lot of bad language in it. So funny though
Just started Stranger Things seems good so far. My parents recommend Ozark too will try that next I think.
Sons of Anarchy is brilliant also.
Riverdale is good, based around the Archie Comics. Its more young adult/teen programme but enjoyable nonetheless Not too heavy.
Not sure if its on Netflix now but Parks and Recreation is brilliant also. Such a good comedy.
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Badabing View Post
Check out Arrested Development with Jason Bateman, it was his first major TV role I think. Such a funny show. Not sure if its on Netflix or Amazon Prime though.
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
We love Always Sunny in Philadelphia but not for kids as quite a lot of bad language in it. So funny though
Especially the send up of the Ty Pennington home makeover show they did
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue21
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I just spent the weekend watching The Keepers (which is not light entertainment) it was excellent but if you don't want to find yourself really angry at the Catholic Church and the Baltimore police don't watch it. Otherwise it's an interesting watch.
Blue21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SimonB View Post
Especially the send up of the Ty Pennington home makeover show they did
Haha! It just cracks me up. They are the worst friends to each other but love how stupid they all are. Danny De Vito just makes me smile