Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 28 Aug 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
SRP
Excited about Disney

Updated: Itinerary for two...

---- Updated post with better screenshot -----

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could cast an eye over our itinerary? This time round, I've found it hard to get organised, mainly because work is ridiculous and I need a break, and I'm sure I've made some poor decisions because of it. Not too long to wait now, though

For info: it's two of us, 33 and 38, no kids, and we will have spent a week in NYC first.

Any and all feedback is very appreciated!

Edited at 10:02 PM.
SRP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Too small, can't read it.
Old 28 Aug 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SRP
Excited about Disney

Hmm, how odd! It seemed as thought I could click it to see it full size - will try again and thanks for pointing it out!
SRP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SRP
Excited about Disney

Hopefully this it is now...

Old 29 Aug 17, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Bit confused about your SW tour day. I don't like SW so have never looked into the tour, how long does that last? As you've got leave afterwards, but then early afternoon FPs back in HS. Which might be a bit too much back and forth if you've only got a couple of hours between these.

Thursday 2nd sounds like too much food to me with CP, CHH and Yachtsman. I'd probably move Yachtsman to the following day if you can, and just do lunch at F&W that day rather than both meals - the Signature will be a nice break from the weekend F&W crowds that will show up Friday afternoon.

ETA: Another option would be to swap Yachtsman and Homecomin, since you don't have definite plans either evening so aren't tied to a specific location. And ditch CHH that day, you'll probably only need a snack to make it through to an early-ish dinner.

And personally I'd try and find a day earlier in the holiday to watch HEA as you're seeing Hallowishes three times from various places, but leaving HEA to last day which is risky in case it's cancelled. But I love projection shows much more than fireworks, so it's my main evening priority.

But otherwise your choices (and especially food) look great, my kind of holiday!

Edited at 11:12 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 17, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
SRP
Excited about Disney

Thanks for this!

The SW kinda threw us; all of the other dates have generally been at 2pm but when we booked they changed the time - ours starts at 8am and will last until 2pm. We want to see the SW fireworks using the reserved spot that comes with the tour, but I know that if we stay in the park, by 8pm we'll be knackered. I should say that the FP+ for Frozen and Muppets are if we rally and stay, whereas I expect would be more likely to do the FP+ for RRC as soon after the tour then head off, giving us some (maybe not enough?) time to chill before coming back for 8pm + drinks later.

I did wonder about the CP + Yachtsman being too much food, and they're both a good suggestion so I'll see what's still available! If not, we won't do CHH and just try to have a lobster roll another time throughout the holiday, hah!

Excellent point about HEA, I love fireworks + Halloween so Hallowishes is perfect for me, but I've never seen HEA so I expect I'll want to see it more than once. The MNSSHPs get in the way a wee bit at the start, but towards the end we should be able to find something. After Animal Kingdom/Tiffins would have been perfect, but alas - it's a MNSSHP night! Looks like the 2nd/3th/4th would be the best, so if I'm reworking the 2nd anyway then could do it then!

I really appreciate the input - I haven't been plan/think about it the way I normally would so this is super helpful
Old 30 Aug 17, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I did wonder if the parties would be in the way, they really cram them in! A reworked Thursday evening sounds ideal, lobster roll (assuming CHH doesn't close too early) and HEA - perfect.

I'd probably go with Yachtsman on the Friday then since you can just stroll there from Epcot (and stroll back for drinks ) unless you'd prefer the Saturday and can shift HC to a different day.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List