Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Sep 17, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Cassini
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I think I've told this one on here before, but we were going to a waterpark for the day so I put my swimming costume on with a sundress over the top. We got there, found some sunbeds, then I took off my sundress and wandered around for a bit taking some photos. I noticed a few people looking at me, and thought they were admiring my new swimsuit. When I got back to the sunbeds my husband was rolling around almost dying of laughter. I'd only somehow gone and put a pair of bright pink lacy knickers on over my cossie while I was getting ready that morning and had been happily wandering around showing them off to the whole world!
Cassini is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cassini View Post
I think I've told this one on here before, but we were going to a waterpark for the day so I put my swimming costume on with a sundress over the top. We got there, found some sunbeds, then I took off my sundress and wandered around for a bit taking some photos. I noticed a few people looking at me, and thought they were admiring my new swimsuit. When I got back to the sunbeds my husband was rolling around almost dying of laughter. I'd only somehow gone and put a pair of bright pink lacy knickers on over my cossie while I was getting ready that morning and had been happily wandering around showing them off to the whole world!
:
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This happened to me but walking down a high street. I wanted the ground to swallow me up
Old 18 Sep 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

A

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post

I went to a party, years ago and because the music was loud I was chatting with a girl friend loudly, as you do, don't ask me why but we were discussing bra sizes and just as I said very loudly "I'm a 36C" the music stopped and everybody heard me and burst out laughing ... floor open up and swallow me NOW!
Old 18 Sep 17, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

That's made me laugh!
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

A lack of knickers can be equally traumatic!

I was in my pjs a couple of years ago and decided to take the dog for a second walk as his Halti lead had arrived. Rather than get dressed properly I just put on my jeans and hoodie with no bra/undies.

Slipped and ended up breaking my knee cap in half. Even with all the pain I was still terrified that they were gonna take my trousers off. Fortunately they just cut up the one leg haha
Old 19 Sep 17, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
A lack of knickers can be equally traumatic!

I was in my pjs a couple of years ago and decided to take the dog for a second walk as his Halti lead had arrived. Rather than get dressed properly I just put on my jeans and hoodie with no bra/undies.

Slipped and ended up breaking my knee cap in half. Even with all the pain I was still terrified that they were gonna take my trousers off. Fortunately they just cut up the one leg haha
Oh dear, yes, that would of had me panicking too!
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatalieG
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Haha love it! Mine happened yesterday. I've recently found out I'm pregnant (very early) but my brain isn't quite working properly at the moment. Yesterday, I desperately needed a wee so popped into Asda. Just about made it! Then I heard a weird gushing sound... a urinal!

I'd gone into the gents! Only thing that could have been worse was if there was anyone else around to have seen it!

Past Visits: 2012 (WDW), 2013 (WDW), 2015 (WDW), 2017 (DLP), 2019 (WDW), 2023 (WDW - 50th Anniversary).
Planned Upcoming Visits: December 2023 (WDW)
NatalieG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I went to a fairly posh hotel set in a faux oldie worldie type chintzy interior for a meeting.

Went to lunch and on the way back spotted the loo and dived in quickly before heading off to the second part of the meeting. The bathroom suite was old fashioned China with blue roses all over it and amazing wallpaper and gilt mirrors and I was hurriedly checking my hair in one of these whilst I washed my hands in the rose bedecked sink.

In came my new boss's boss who I was desperately trying to impress at the meeting and I smirked at him a bit thinking ha- foolish coming into the ladies loo. I won't be scared of him again!

Unfortunately, he smiled nicely at me and politely asked if I was finished with the urinal as he needed to get back to give the speech !

Yukkkkk!

Edited at 08:54 PM.