Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 17, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Thomson Dreamliner Back-cabin

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone has flown in the back 9 rows of the Thomson Dreamliner. If you have sat at the back of the plane where the back row is only 2 seats instead of 3 has the close proximity to the loos been bothersome?

Also is this cabin where the babies on laps are always seated?

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Not that it means much but seatguru class these seats as bad seats and is there not 11 rows in back section?First row is extra space seats,next 6 rows and middle section of row 7 are extra leg room seats and its economy seats for the remainder.

Theres a row of 3 seats behind the 2-3-2 seats
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TinkGlasgow View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone has flown in the back 9 rows of the Thomson Dreamliner. If you have sat at the back of the plane where the back row is only 2 seats instead of 3 has the close proximity to the loos been bothersome?

Also is this cabin where the babies on laps are always seated?

Thanks

Looking at seatguru there are actually 10 rows in the back section - 30-39 inclusive and row 39 is the 2-seat row.

You'd probably find half the people would head to the loos in front of them and the rest using the ones behind row39.

Would I choose to sit there? No, because people have a habit of standing around waiting for the loos to come free and will undoubtedly congregate around the rows next to the loos and fell free to lean against the seats. Just my viewpoint
Old 13 Jun 17, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We got allocated these seats and I was a bit worried about people queuing for the toilet but never noticed it. In fact the 2 seats have a gap beside the window which was handy for stretching out into and gave u an extra tray table
Old 13 Jun 17, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sw16 View Post
We got allocated these seats and I was a bit worried about people queuing for the toilet but never noticed it. In fact the 2 seats have a gap beside the window which was handy for stretching out into and gave u an extra tray table

That's good to hear... not least because I believe TinkGlasgow has a specific reason for asking.

The extra space / gap may well be of interest to her too.

Fingers crossed it is.
Old 14 Jun 17, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
joeym
Excited about Disney

Hey
Travelled the Dreamliner the last 3 times and have requested the back row 2 out of 3 brill seats ! U can get up and stand near the loos and tbf more people use the middle toilets so people were no bother but last year we opted for the extra legroom seats at £5 extra per seat and these were fab so much more room ! We are a family of 3 , I'm 5.10 my other half is 6 foot and our daughter is 5.10/ 5.11 so the extra couple of inches is a godsend x but where it goes down to 2 seats at the back there's loads of room so I would def go for them if I was a party of 2 or 5 with the middle seats xx
Old 14 Jun 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Good to hear Joey,booked row 34 extra leg room seats in the back section
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Sat in the 2 seats before the loo on the Thomson 787 and it was great. No need to use the overhead bins as you can put your bags by the window as there is plenty of room and never noticed we were sat by the toilets

Edited at 08:02 PM.
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I wouldn't sit at the back of a Dreamliner with Thomson, on a night flight when they don't do a normal service, passengers have to get up to go to the galley, plus you'll have the racket from the crew as well
Picklepuppy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

PP,what do you mean by dont do a normal service?