Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Aug 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Well...surprise surprise no phone call from a Floridatix manager this afternoon,called them an hour ago and the manager who promised to phone me after speaking to SW today went on annual leave yesterday! So why say you have a call scheduled with SW today to try to help me?
very sorry to hear that,terrible customer service!.hope you get something sorted asap
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Well...surprise surprise no phone call from a Floridatix manager this afternoon,called them an hour ago and the manager who promised to phone me after speaking to SW today went on annual leave yesterday! So why say you have a call scheduled with SW today to try to help me?
They're absolutely disgusting but don't let them get away with it.
Old 11 Aug 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Hope others who are thinking of buying tickets will read this post - I for one will not buy from them. Seriously, as per my previous post, you have an excellent case against them, you have been mis-sold.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Janette..I'm not letting it go.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I just thought I'd share the exact dates that I booked these tickets with Floridatix so you helpful people can tell me if you think they should still be in date..or not.

Booked them on October 30th 2017...paid the price for 2018 tickets.
Another payment made on 2nd December and the final payment was made on 26th January 2018.

Fair enough I said our date of travel was to be in May this year..but on their booking page it says if you don't know for sure then to give an estimate,so as I paid for 2018 tickets surely you would expect to be able to use them anytime in 2018.
This is one of the tickets I was sent..

This is on their booking page...

Do I have a point in thinking I shouldn't have been sent tickets with those dates on?
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry L
a Friend of the DIBB

We have had similiar thing to this in past with seaworld tickets,when you buy the tickets it says in t&c's that ticket has to be redeemed within 12months from date of purchase and they are very strict on it also,we just bought tickets at publix for days wanted

They will say you have the ticket and from picture shows the date on there for when they expire or redeemable by and say you should of checked them,which is the usual thing in these situations - blame the customer

You could email seaworld direct and give them all the info and you might get a credit for the tickets but wouldnt expect they will refund the costs in cash
Harry L is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I just thought I'd share the exact dates that I booked these tickets with Floridatix so you helpful people can tell me if you think they should still be in date..or not.

Booked them on October 30th 2017...paid the price for 2018 tickets.
Another payment made on 2nd December and the final payment was made on 26th January 2018.

Fair enough I said our date of travel was to be in May this year..but on their booking page it says if you don't know for sure then to give an estimate,so as I paid for 2018 tickets surely you would expect to be able to use them anytime in 2018.
This is one of the tickets I was sent..

This is on their booking page...

Do I have a point in thinking I shouldn't have been sent tickets with those dates on?
I definitely think you have a point. If you didn't book until October 30th 2017 then paid a final payment on 26th January 2018, at the very earliest they should have sent you a ticket that started from 30th October 2017, how can they send you a ticket that starts on the 4th August 2017 when you hadn't even booked it at that date. Not only that but when you go on their site and click on "Book" for the SeaWorld 3 for 2 tickets, it says the following.

"These tickets can be activated anytime within the year you select"

Seeing as you selected 2018 what is their problem.

The only thing I would say is that as Harry L said, they might say you should have checked the tickets and try and blame you [which I think would be wrong of them]. As you said though, you bought tickets for 2018 and would expect them to be valid for that year, especially as it says on their site that they can be activated anytime in the year you select. So there seems to be some contradictions, on the ticket it says it must be redeemed within 1 year from 08/04/17, but on their site it says the tickets can be activated anytime in the year selected.

I 100% think you're right.

Good luck.

Edited at 01:07 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry L
a Friend of the DIBB

I just re-read above and agree,your final payment was in Jan 18 clearing the monies owed etc so that is when tickets should of been issued to you not from order date or first payment

clearly paid deposit and payments are due at a certain time frame,so tickets not bought until the monies owed is cleared,clearly this is jan 18 so ticket should be dated with the final payment date
Harry L is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you both, that is exactly our thinking too.I don't want or expect a refund,just want to be able to use the ticket we paid for..I know Floridatix post on here now and again and they do know I've posted on here with this problem. I have always recommended them having used them for years..but like any company,they are all good till you have a problem,how they deal with it is what makes a good company. After having one manager not keeping her promise to call me yesterday,I don't hold out much hope for another manager calling me tomorrow!
Old 12 Aug 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
looks to me they have sent out tickets already bought last year perhaps as part of bulk order for discount and they are now fobbing you off with these tickets they should be valid for this year as you have said go on trustpilot Linda and leave a review of your experience and how its been handled also their facebook and twitter page you might get better response from them
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List