Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Aug 18, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post
RubyTuesday
Excited about Disney

Splitsville!

Booked this following a recommendation from a kind dibber! What a great move! Had a great game of bowling followed by a delicious lunch for our sons 17 th Birthday! The food quality was superb and our server was the most attentive we experienced during our 7nts at Disney! Do not be put off by it being a bowling alley-the food excels! I had the fillet sliders ( an appetiser) but as a main-the steak was awesome! Highly recommended!

Edited at 02:29 AM.
RubyTuesday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post
warpig
Apprentice Imagineer

We always go there, never had a bad experience, great food.
2000 All Star Sports, 2002 All Star Sports, 2004 Pop Century, 2005 Port Orleans Riverside, 2006 Port Orleans Riverside, 2007 Port Orleans Riverside, 2008 Port Orleans Riverside, 2009 Port Orleans Riverside, 2010 Saratoga Springs, 2011 Port Orleans Riverside, 2012 Wilderness Lodge, 2013 Wilderness Lodge, 2014 Saratoga Springs, 2015 Swan & Dolphin, 2016 Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2019 Swan & Dolphin, 2023 Beach Club
warpig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

Splitsville is a hidden gem imo. I think the fact it’s a bowling alley puts people off. We don’t even bowl when we eat there. One of the Disney food reviewers (can’t remember which one) says Splitsville has the best sushi on property.

Anyway, don’t everyone start going...we often do it as a walk up..
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Wigan Lass View Post
Splitsville is a hidden gem imo. I think the fact it’s a bowling alley puts people off. We don’t even bowl when we eat there. One of the Disney food reviewers (can’t remember which one) says Splitsville has the best sushi on property.

I have had the sushi at splitsville and it was superb. We had a meal just sat outside people watching,no bowling, and I would recommend it

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
scousepete37
Trainee Dibber

Hi,

I am thinking of visiting Splitsville when we are there. Would you recommend booking or can you walk in?
scousepete37 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scousepete37 View Post
Hi,

I am thinking of visiting Splitsville when we are there. Would you recommend booking or can you walk in?
Have done both and didn't have trouble with a walk-in but might struggle on a Friday/Saturday night when it's busier. It's a big place though so doesn't struggle to accommodate a lot of people.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

I thought the menu looked great but never even considered going in JUST for a meal!
Will have to add it to my list now!
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

We laughed at OHs colleague who went there numerous times on his trip- then when it was our turn we ended up eating there two nights in a row as we loved it so much 😂 thought it was excellent food and service!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Mobile

Is it on DDP?
Old 16 Aug 18, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wigan Lass View Post
Was just thinking the same myself ha ha! Walked up last time and got a table outside. Weather perfect, brill service, cocktails great and food lovely. Will be going again for sure!
TigerLily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List