Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Sep 14, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Originally Posted by peagusus66 View Post
but having a go more or less at me because i think nearly 400 dollar is a hell of a lot for one hour, for me all I would want is a pic with maleficent...not worth it IMHO, in fact I would want a meal for that...but then I am a tight jock , all i said was it help me make my mind up, seeing as disney have not answered my email yet, I feel they are ignoring anyone who is asking why the villains have been removed from the part
I am not having a go with you. We did Wishes Dessert party and I was very disapointed from the desserts. Just thinking the pros and cons for myself for cancelling or not - and having dessert buffet isn't important to me.

If I was you I would be very upset that we can't get picture with maleficent. it sucks - and I hope they resolve it or give your money back. It isn't fair if she was the main reason you purchased the ticket!

It's allot of cash - I am not fully sold yet either so I need to read more reviews before deciding if it's worth my hard earned cash. I am not impressed by the negative reviews and may cancel if they continue that way

Apologies if you read this as having a go with you - it really wasn't and I can relate to your views. It isn't fair taking something that was coming with regular ticket and making it premium as they appear to be doing with Maleficent.

Edited at 05:13 PM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 14, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I was watching his full review and I am struggling to see how Pete’s review is justified to be honest.

He liked the preferred view area

He liked the desserts

He loved the interaction

He knew the schedule in advance and the fact he will miss out on party time by selecting the first seating. This isn’t hard to guess if you read the schedule!

He elected not to leave the preferred view area and stay there for the full time

He knew the schedule and that there is second seating in advance – so he should realise that if first seating is at 10:15 then he will be out by 11:15 so they can clear up

His other complaint is that there were managers – on the first time event? They need to be there to observe and do any corrections going forward if needed! And that he order coffee which was not part of the party menu and he didn’t get time to drink it (but he was given one!)

Also the maleficent cup looks cool

I think his expectations were bit unrealistic and if you read the schedule before purchasing ticket - you would guess you won't get hour and half to eat your 4 desserts and salami cheese board.

They are likeable to watch - no doubt about it. But I have seen their must do show, and in terms of attractions is as far as it could possibily be from my must dos in each park. Things as tomorrowland people mover - come on! It's terrible advise for first timer to prioritise such attraction.

Edited at 07:58 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 14, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

I've cancelled. Decided that I would rather spend the time doing other things at the party and save $209.

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Not really commenting on the party but there was a post about why couldn't they have the same character in 2 places at once, as long as they were far enough apart - This (as far as I'm aware) has always been the case as far as the characters are concerned, it's one & only one- I think it harks back to the days when the characters weren't static & they couldn't/wouldn't take the risk of meeting the same one twice n a matter of minutes.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 14, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

The reports seem to be very good - for the later sitting in particular

Someone posted picture on another blog from MK when they left the party

Old 11 Sep 14, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

It's very expensive I agree.

I don't think I will cancel ours it sounds like something that will appeal to us
Old 15 Sep 14, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

no reply still from disney,really galling that they really don't care about customer service anymore they say 10 days max to answer emails and I wrote on the 30th looks like i'm not getting answers or a choice ! never mind i will be there in person soon lol
Old 15 Sep 14, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List