Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Jun 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshowtb
Earning My Ears

Mobile 'Last night' dinning

Hi,

I'm struggling to work out where to go for dinner on our last night. On my plan it's currently a reserve day - so not sure what park we will be visiting yet (or even maybe Universal), but keen to go to a really nice but reasonable restaurant.

Not really interested in fine dinning and have a couple of vegetarians in our party.

Don't mind if it's an offsite restaurant (we have a car) or a hotel restaurant - just want to make sure we go somewhere nice for the last night.

What would you choose?
Joshowtb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Joshowtb View Post
Hi,

I'm struggling to work out where to go for dinner on our last night. On my plan it's currently a reserve day - so not sure what park we will be visiting yet (or even maybe Universal), but keen to go to a really nice but reasonable restaurant.

Not really interested in fine dinning and have a couple of vegetarians in our party.

Don't mind if it's an offsite restaurant (we have a car) or a hotel restaurant - just want to make sure we go somewhere nice for the last night.

What would you choose?
What type of cuisine? Lots to choose from up.around Dr Phillips. How about Seasons 52, Cedars, Roy's.
Tapas you could try Tapa Toro or cafe tutu tango
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We are doing 1900 park fare our last night. Hopefully by then my boys will be more confident with the characters.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dansgirl
Helping Minnie

Mobile

We are doing BOG on our last night, gotta get that last bit of time in at MK too.
Dansgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

We did Tonys Towns Square on the terrace outside. Lsst opportunity to take in the atmosphere and do a spot of people watching

Noise of the train is magic

Disney332
Old 19 Jun 17, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JK's Mummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked ohana for our last night but im not 100% sure we wont change our minds
JK's Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Sanaa at animal kingdom lodge is a lovely meal. We always finish our Disney trips with California Grill for dinner, which if you can score a fireworks table is a fantastic.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshowtb
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Thanks all, will have a look into them. Any good off-site places. Maybe America or Mexican cuisine?
Joshowtb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

We're doing 'Ohana so can watch the MK fireworks from the beach afterwards.

I'm not 100% happy with the ADR time though so it's looking like keep the time and go see Illuminations at Epcot, or get a later time and watch MK fireworks.

Enjoy wherever you go

Homecomin' at Disney Springs is American style food, and I hear it's good. Otherwise I think there's Mexican at City Walk, and I have read good things about the BBQ at Yellow Dog Eats (but maybe less veggie friendly!)

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

We are going to California Grill on our last night and will hopefully get to see Hallowishes
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List