Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 23 Jan 07, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroline1
Getting Excited

Question To buy or not to buy

Can't make my mind up a little advice please.

We are flying out on the 1st May this year and have already got our 14 Day Unlimited Tickets from Attraction Tickets Direct, who are great by the way . When we went last year we had these and the 4 Park flexi ticket which we did not get that much use out of in 2 weeks, just 1 trip to Seaworld, Universal and Isle of Adventure.

When we decided to go this year we said we would just do Disney and Seaworld as our DS is only 3 we would leave Universal untill he is older. So we were just going to buy day tickets for Seaworld.

We were sitting talking tonight and started talking about Universal & IOA and are now thinking of going as we missed quite a few rides at IOA last year and as we will not be going back to Orlando for a few years would love to do them. Have priced it up with ATD and it comes to £218 for all 3 of us thats Seaworld Day ticket with another day free and 2 Day Universal and IOA with 1day free and DS free as well which seems really good to me.

This works out a lot cheaper than buying the 4 park flexi as i know we wont get the use out of it again but I can't make my mind up.

Should we just do Disney and Seaworld or go for the whole lot?

Sorry for going on a bit any thoughts would be great
Caroline1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi, we go every year and it is easy for me to say yes...

We did IOA ..Seaworld...US..HHN... last year... this year (look at my lovely countdown) ...we will only do Disney and a trip to Busch gardens..I think you have priced up the right tickets.. for your stay... although we always get the non-expiry tickets for Disney..no days left on them, by the way..so we will have to purchase new tickets for Disney...but the last ones, lasted six years (going every other year to Disney )...our kids are 18 & 14.. not sure if you can go to guest services and upgrade yours to non -expiry when you vist MK...

Good Luck..

Kev
kevbrydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post

:) Tickets

Hi,

Do everything, you can't do it after you are home.

Re the Universal and Seaworld tickets, have a look at this site onlineflorida, these tickets would cost you £207, that gives you a saving of £11 to spend on something else.

Regards,

Paul
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Kind of having the same thoughts regarding our trip. We have 12 adults and 4 kids on ours ranging in ages from 20 months to 80 something!
My sister and her family are coming and have never been to Orlando before so they are desperate to do everything. During our original conversations as a group quite a few people said they would be missing some of the parks out this time, but as the holiday has got closer it would seem as though that is changing and i think most of us will be doing the whole experience all over again.
As for your 3 year old being too young for US, when we last went to Orlando my son was about 22 months and his cousin was 3 and they loved US. The nice wide pathways were great for running around and they just loved looking at all the buildings and the scenery. We didn't stay very long in IOA though as it was very crowded and not many of us are really into the scarier rides they have there.
Just go for the whole thing... you know you want to :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wombat
Hi,

Do everything, you can't do it after you are home.

Re the Universal and Seaworld tickets, have a look at this site onlineflorida, these tickets would cost you £207, that gives you a saving of £11 to spend on something else.

Regards,

Paul
i agree do the lot if you then you dont, but at least you can if you want
we cant wait to rtn hurry up count down
colin39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroline1
Getting Excited

Thanks everyone you have talked me into it, like I needed a lot of talking .

Universal and IOA here we come.
Caroline1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 07, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread