Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 6 May 14, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I really don't like the whole idea of this For a family from the UK we are least likely to be affected by it as we tend to go for around 2 weeks. Imagine how an American family would feel in choosing their fast passes when they are on a 5/6 day road trip from (insert name of city here- thinking of a family from NY we met in 2011)
It takes fastpass+ further, yet in a way that makes a meet and greet a little bit elitist (yes, just like the one at Epcot for members of a certain credit card that you can only have if you have a USA address I 'm assuming there is a bit of cash involved in this one!)
This however, means that if on a short trip you really will need to make choices - for most of us it will mean a visit to Ak just to meet and greet plus a couple of others - if you time it right you could be off to another park to collect some extra fastpass+ credits

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 14, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Thanks

I might just try to get a fp+ after I've used the other three, the latest is 12-1 so hopefully there'll be some left by then.

Will we be able to get Donald's autograph anywhere else?
You would get Donald's autograph at Chef Mickey's. Otherwise it's the FP+ Meet and Greet, I think.
Old 6 May 14, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Niknik View Post
Do you know if you can fast pass the meet and greet Anna and Elsa, when I tried to book it says standby only, does this mean it's already booked or not available please?
Sorry it means it's already booked out. Keep trying though as odd times do become available.
Old 7 May 14, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

We've met both Donald & Daisy in Epcot in the past - Daisy near the entrance and Donald in Mexico.

Claire
X

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 14, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Donald was in the big top tent in Fantasy Land in MK last year along with Goofy, Minnie and Daisy so you could get autographs of them there if you don't want to use a FP+ for AK
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 14, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by steph1 View Post
Donald was in the big top tent in Fantasy Land in MK last year along with Goofy, Minnie and Daisy so you could get autographs of them there if you don't want to use a FP+ for AK
I wouldn't be surprised if these are not added to FP+ soon.
Old 7 May 14, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I bet they will be but to be fair then everyone is going to try and book up their 3 FP+ for as early in the day as possible to be able to start having the extra ones.

Also if they do add all these then disney are going to either find just lots of standby lines for the characters and no FP+ being used for them as everyone will want their FP+ for the rides
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 14, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

yeah and the toilets! i think fast pass is a great idea, but you can take things to far, if i am happy to queue for 2 hrs for a meet and greet then i should be able to, disney need to chill out and let people have a relaxing holiday, this is starting to get to much like hard work to go!
Old 7 May 14, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Oakmark
Excited about Disney

I'm confused now.

We have Faspass+ booked for AK on the 01/06 but it says 'Meet favourite Disney pals at adventures outpost' is this something different?
Oakmark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 14, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Oakmark View Post
I'm confused now.

We have Faspass+ booked for AK on the 01/06 but it says 'Meet favourite Disney pals at adventures outpost' is this something different?
Yes, that's Mickey and Minnie in their safari outfits.