Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 14, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

I'm going to go if I can. I don't have money to burn and it will have to come out of the spends but we dont usually go at this time of year and it will be our first and possibly last MNSSHP.

Anyway, Mrs adamtoonarmy says we are going.

I just called the number BTW and its the Disney World recreations booking line and the wait time was 45 minutes plus so I didn't wait.

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rina2012
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Wow that's a lot on top of the MNSSHP ticket already 😕 I'll be enjoying the party without this add on 😊
Rina2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow it sounds good but I think really overpriced

I really want to do it though
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney4Three
Very Serious Dibber

Agreed, sounds like a great experience but costly
Disney4Three is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
hollys mum
Imagineer

I must admit to preferring the Halloween party over the Xmas equivalent. I would be tempted to do this as a one off but a bit sceptical since the Villians unleashed didn't seem to do so well.

I look forward to the reviews .
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Originally Posted by hollys mum View Post
I must admit to preferring the Halloween party over the Xmas equivalent. I would be tempted to do this as a one off but a bit sceptical since the Villians unleashed didn't seem to do so well.

I look forward to the reviews .
Exactly my opinion, much preferred MNSSHP over MVMCP.
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SugarRush
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
If you do this you have wasted your MNSSHP ticket because you'll be so busy munching with a couple of villains to enjoy what the party has to offer IMHO. I'd rather book a second night at MNSSHP tbh
Old 25 Aug 14, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Hi All,

Just been on the phone to Disney for around an hour and 20 mins (! ) for these tickets - they are apparently selling out quick (but that was not unexpected...) and have some more info if anyone is interested!

Cancellation up to 24 hours beforehand for a full refund, it cost us Ł126 for two adults (jeesh! If it weren't villains and desserts combined I would not be shelling out that, thats for sure! )

The characters they will have there (subject to change) are the ones from the mix and mingle stage show;
Evil Queen
DR Facilier
Cruella De Ville
Frollo
Capt Hook
Malificent
Queen of Hearts

You need to pick up wristbands for it between 4-6 at the will call booth - there wasn't any other option offered - not sure if thats because they knew we were in the UK or not.

You then need to be at the castle forecourt stage at 7.30pm to check in. The preferred viewing is for the earlier parade and the 9.30pm fireworks show.

The dessert party then starts at 9.55pm (though they may be doing staged entry?) and lasts around 45 minutes giving you just over an hour to do any of the other stuff you'd want to do (characters/merch/trails etc)

Hope thats helpful for anyone considering it!

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 14, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Hi All,

Just been on the phone to Disney for around an hour and 20 mins (! ) for these tickets - they are apparently selling out quick (but that was not unexpected...) and have some more info if anyone is interested!

Cancellation up to 24 hours beforehand for a full refund, it cost us Ł126 for two adults (jeesh! If it weren't villains and desserts combined I would not be shelling out that, thats for sure! )

The characters they will have there (subject to change) are the ones from the mix and mingle stage show;
Evil Queen
DR Facilier
Cruella De Ville
Frollo
Capt Hook
Malificent
Queen of Hearts

You need to pick up wristbands for it between 4-6 at the will call booth - there wasn't any other option offered - not sure if thats because they knew we were in the UK or not.

You then need to be at the castle forecourt stage at 7.30pm to check in. The preferred viewing is for the earlier parade and the 9.30pm fireworks show.

The dessert party then starts at 9.55pm (though they may be doing staged entry?) and lasts around 45 minutes giving you just over an hour to do any of the other stuff you'd want to do (characters/merch/trails etc)

Hope thats helpful for anyone considering it!
Everyone has to collect the wristbands on the day, there is no other options.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 14, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Glasgow trip
slightly serious Dibber

I'm normally a sucker for things like this - but we will be going to MNSSHP once in our lives (probably, never say never...).

My thinking is that this would take away from the time that you spend at the party, which already seems like a pretty packed schedule to me. I would be worried that I would feel as though I had missed out on the main party.

Perhaps it's more for those who visit MNSSHP quite often, and want to do something a bit different when they are there?