Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Apr 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
HansysMum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyFoodie View Post
I got my activation email today for the $100 extra free gift card - it was just a link I had to click and it says congratulations, return here to book after the 25th :-)
Got mine too 🥳

2016 - CBR
2018 - AKL
2021 - Disney Magic
2024 - CBR 🫶 Portofino Bay
2025 -POR Riverside
HansysMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I got my email today too. Then this popped up in my inbox from Attraction Tickets Direct...
Looks good. We booked park tickets with ATD last year and couldn’t fault them.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jon&Emz
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Had my Disney email and an ATD advert today.

Also called ATD for a quote, not the usual bump year on year :/ its jumped a good £700 from what we paid for this Octobers trip.

Jon&Emz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Iluvholidays
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Yes not only do atd have great service they also have good prices, free amendments and now more Disney dollars! They also are great at securing hotels as they did it for me last time for this year too! I decided to book with them yesterday!
Iluvholidays is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Everyone makes their own choice, but personally I will not be booking with anyone whatever the incentives until the offer goes live from Disney. After the ridiculous chaos that ensued last year with TAs jumping the gun, particularly Virgin I just don't want to take that risk and quite happy to wait till next week. Also as far as I am concerned not one of my trips did a TA actually come out cheaper than Disney (Must add that I am a solo traveller and I have always found that TA's really don't or can't help me with a decent offer wherever I go)

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We actually can't really decide if we want to go next year but will try to book to get locked into the DDP and if we did decide to cancel we only lose £100 - so I'm going to try for the BC (there's a shock!) with WDTC on the 25th. If we don't get the room type we want with the free DDP then we might wait and book a Disney Springs resort so that we still get the 60 day FP.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Spike1911
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LilMeeko View Post
Looking to stay at POP in may 2020 and we want to upgrade the dining from free breakfast to DDP, anyone know how much that would be roughly? (I know it might be cheaper to stay at a moderate or deluxe hotel but just want to get an idea)
I looked at this and to be honest it seems to be cheaper to stay at a moderate and upgrade from the QSDP.
Spike1911 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
The deluxe plan is a lot of food - 3 table service meals a day if you want them. You'll need to factor in tips too. Most people stick with the DDP, especially with children. However, here are all the upgrade prices from last year to give you an idea:
Children are aged 3-9 and adults are aged 10+. Prices are per person, per night.

Free breakfast to QSDP - Adult £25 Child £10
Free breakfast to DDP - Adult £42 Child £13
Free breakfast to DxDDP - Adult £71 Child £23
Free QSDP to DDP - Adult £17 Child £3
Free QSDP to DxDDP - Adult £46 Child £13
Free DDP to DxDDP - Adult £29 Child £10

So, if you do want the deluxe plan (3TS meals per day) then even if you move to a deluxe resort, you'd still have to pay to upgrade from DDP to DxDDP. The DDP gives you 1TS and 1QS meal a day, so you can still do character meals etc with that.
We got a free upgrade last year to the Deluxe plan while staying at the Beach Club - I have no idea why (I suspect it was down to the small pool being out of action and there being some refurbishment work going on).

All I am saying is once you have gone Deluxe there is no going back

Booking Deluxe for 2020
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My dates are showing again. Excited!
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ronniesmom View Post
My dates are showing again. Excited!
Mine too! This is nail biting stuff lol! Bad enough getting DH to agree to a trip to Disney, never mind the rollercoaster cost predictions!
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List