Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Aug 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve more seen the Pixar films. As I said the original Disney tales - the traditional princesses - I read them as a child and I’ve probably seen them but the books stay with me more.
Dd said she wants to watch Moana so we have added that to our list and we had already downloaded Incredibles 2 but I didn’t fancy it last night. I LOVED the 2 we watched - I think maybe Coco is my favourite.
I can’t watch any where the animal is mistreated/dies/is hurt etc.
Dumbo and Bambi are and have always been absolutely OFF my watch list.
A friend watched Aladdin the other night and said it’s amazing so may try and watch that. I think it might be on our flight.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I don’t watch many Disney films, managed to watch 3 Toy Story films back to back whilst in the dentist having root canals on his ceiling tv 😀
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
I don’t watch many Disney films, managed to watch 3 Toy Story films back to back whilst in the dentist having root canals on his ceiling tv 😀
It took that long? 🤮

I do love the Toy Story Films although I found the bit where the toys are all in that Furness thing holding hands as they slide further in REALLY distressing.

I really wanted to see Beauty and the beast as I only really know the story from the stage show in HS.

I think we are going to watch Cinderella and Moana next.

We are aiming to watch as many as possible - but dd has some exams so we need to just slot them in as downtime in her revision schedule.

I need to look at a list and see what I have/haven’t seen and decide what I do/don’t want to watch.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
This probably makes me a bad dibber but I’m not really one to watch Disney films 😳. I love going to Florida and love the parks and rides and the whole experience but never been a massive fan of some films. So we have decided that as we are a month away we are going to watch some films.
Have just watched Coco and just now watching Beauty and the Beast as I’ve never seen it 🙄.
Sorry dibbers I’m ashamed of myself 😂
You have emboldened me. I have only ever watched one Disney film, Frozen, which I watched on the plane over in February this year. I was surprised to find that I loved it, as I don't generally like cartoons.

I expect this will be my last post before my account is closed.

Edit: I have watched all the Toy Story films, I don't tend to think of them as Disney.

Edited at 01:53 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List