Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Jun 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
PIGLET38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
When you get the automated messages send back option 7 ( new about flying after Corvid ) then on the next auto message send back 1 ( LHR )
The next auto message gives. A list of flights going from LHR and asks if this answers your question. You can then send back 2 ( speak to an advisor )
After doing this I was messaged straight back by Rebecca

Number 03448747747
Thank you for that. I will try it now and hope for a response.

1993 & 1994 Kissimmee*1999 ASM*2000 Lindfields*2006 Pop Century*2010 Windsor Hills, AKL & ASM*2012 Villa Greater Groves*2014 Cabana Bay/Disney Cruise*Apr2016 Villa Whispering Oaks*Aug2016 Highlands Reserve & RPR*Apr2018 CBR*July2018 HR Villa & Anna Maria*AUG2019 HRH*Dec 2022 Regal Oaks*Mar 2023 HR Villa*
PIGLET38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Cath24601
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hello, new person here I had an email a couple of days ago saying my flight had changed from LGW to LHR, but am also in the situation of both VH and VA still showing my original flight details. The only difference I can see is that we now don’t have assigned seats, presumably as the flights no longer exist. Not flying until January 2021, so am not unduly worried atm, but has anyone else had their email and still not been able to see updated flight details when they check VA? Those of you who are seeing the new details when you log in, has your flight reference changed or is it the same as it was originally? I sent VA a WhatsApp message to ask and received a reply (while I was sleeping!) to simply say that I will now be flying from LHR. Still no changes when I log into my VA booking though. So frustrating that we can’t just speak to them on the phone atm, but I don’t want to take an advisor away from someone travelling imminently who needs real help right now, so thought I’d come here!
Cath24601 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cath24601 View Post
Hello, new person here I had an email a couple of days ago saying my flight had changed from LGW to LHR, but am also in the situation of both VH and VA still showing my original flight details. The only difference I can see is that we now don’t have assigned seats, presumably as the flights no longer exist. Not flying until January 2021, so am not unduly worried atm, but has anyone else had their email and still not been able to see updated flight details when they check VA? Those of you who are seeing the new details when you log in, has your flight reference changed or is it the same as it was originally? I sent VA a WhatsApp message to ask and received a reply (while I was sleeping!) to simply say that I will now be flying from LHR. Still no changes when I log into my VA booking though. So frustrating that we can’t just speak to them on the phone atm, but I don’t want to take an advisor away from someone travelling imminently who needs real help right now, so thought I’d come here!
My January flight only booking has retained the same booking reference, but has changed to LHR.
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
PIGLET38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cath24601 View Post
Like you we had the e-mail to say our December flights had changed. I logged in expecting to see them changed to LHR from LGW but still showing the same. I have sent numerous WhatsApp messages now and the only responses I've had were to say they couldn't get into bookings so I needed to try again! And the other response was at twenty to one this morning ! Yesterday I phoned and after 1 hour 15 minutes I go through and then the guy put me on hold to sort out his phone line and surprise surprise I got cut off I know we don't go until December, but I am frustrated at getting an e-mail saying they have actioned something only to find they haven't. My WhatsApp sent this morning at 7am has had no response yet, so I guess I will be trying to call again today.

1993 & 1994 Kissimmee*1999 ASM*2000 Lindfields*2006 Pop Century*2010 Windsor Hills, AKL & ASM*2012 Villa Greater Groves*2014 Cabana Bay/Disney Cruise*Apr2016 Villa Whispering Oaks*Aug2016 Highlands Reserve & RPR*Apr2018 CBR*July2018 HR Villa & Anna Maria*AUG2019 HRH*Dec 2022 Regal Oaks*Mar 2023 HR Villa*
PIGLET38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
You need to login to the flight on VA website not manage my booking on VH ... VH will take several weeks to change their information
Mine is changed in manage my booking but I have not had email yet, but my flight if it goes ahead is not till December.
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Spally79
Earning More Ears

Hi, we have had an email this week advising of the change from Gatwick to Heathrow, however nothing online when I log into to both VA & VH. We aren't traveling until March (having been unable to travel this Easter), and like you all, I am keen to know what my new flights are. I am just logging in twice a day!
Spally79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JoshFlick1
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Spally79 View Post
Hi, we have had an email this week advising of the change from Gatwick to Heathrow, however nothing online when I log into to both VA & VH. We aren't traveling until March (having been unable to travel this Easter), and like you all, I am keen to know what my new flights are. I am just logging in twice a day!
That's odd, our flight isn't until next April and is showing on VA as Heathrow and allowing us to choose seats
JoshFlick1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Spally79
Earning More Ears

Oh really - do you know when they changed over? And can I ask if you have a direct flight? Thanks
Spally79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
PIGLET38
Imagineer

Ours has now changed and showing from Heathrow and seats all booked. Hopefully it will go ahead !

Old 5 Jun 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Spally79
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by PIGLET38 View Post
Ours has now changed and showing from Heathrow and seats all booked. Hopefully it will go ahead !
That’s great! So only took a couple of days? Is it still direct?