Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Jun 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
Were you on the VS15? Mine says the same but even though it's not updated my booking yet I'm pretty sure I can see our seats re-allocated in the new cabin. I'm guessing once my booking updates they will have put us in K6-9.
Mine is VS0027 outbound and VS0016 Inbound. Not sure if that’s the same as yours?
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
Mine is VS0027 outbound and VS0016 Inbound. Not sure if that’s the same as yours?
No I was on the VS15. Seems like they’ve seated all the 3 flights on to the VS91 so far. Assume they are trying to work out what to do with the excess economy passengers so far!
Old 6 Jun 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
No I was on the VS15. Seems like they’ve seated all the 3 flights on to the VS91 so far. Assume they are trying to work out what to do with the excess economy passengers so far!
I’ll keep looking. Hopefully they’ll have no room for us and we can cancel and get a refund 🤞🏻
Old 6 Jun 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Just a quick note which may help.

When our flights moved from LGW to LHR they had allocated seats but I was unable to move them as the seat map was blocked out - so it looked like it was fully booked. However, if I did a dummy booking for the same flight I could see there were plenty of seats available.

I left it a couple of days and then when I logged in to my booking the seat map had "opened" and I was able to select the seats I wanted.

So I would suggest to wait a bit and then log back in later or over the next few days and Im sure the same will happen and the seat map will open for you.
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
Just a quick note which may help.

When our flights moved from LGW to LHR they had allocated seats but I was unable to move them as the seat map was blocked out - so it looked like it was fully booked. However, if I did a dummy booking for the same flight I could see there were plenty of seats available.

I left it a couple of days and then when I logged in to my booking the seat map had "opened" and I was able to select the seats I wanted.

So I would suggest to wait a bit and then log back in later or over the next few days and Im sure the same will happen and the seat map will open for you.
That makes sense.
My flight to Vegas has always been from Heathrow but have noticed in the last 24 hours that more seats are blocked up .
Luckily mine are still where I booked them
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Mine has changed too flying the 9th October however I checked my VH booking and the form to rebook has appeared so sent that in as we want to go next year instead.
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I expect the process is a nightmare. It was bad enough when they emerged two flights into one without restrictions.
Now they have to ensure passengers aren't bumped down if possible and maintain a space ( how that works is unknown) and please everyone.

Some passengers wont want to fly so that may given them some breathing space and flexibility.

I think a seat is a seat at this moment in time
Old 6 Jun 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

We now have had our flight change confirmed, moved from exit row to two random seats despite the exit row on both sides being available, I guess we have to join the other 100's trying to get through to sort out their incompetence .
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Now our flight is Heathrow - VS0091 and VS0092 - but same seats. Not sure how that will pan out as return flights were in the bubble. I’ll keep checking
Old 6 Jun 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chilli-pepper View Post
We now have had our flight change confirmed, moved from exit row to two random seats despite the exit row on both sides being available, I guess we have to join the other 100's trying to get through to sort out their incompetence .
Same here, moved from the exit row we paid for into 2 random seats far apart, only seats showing as available are the exit row but it wants to charge me £79 each to move back into the seats I paid for!

may give them a ring