Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Jul 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jessbrown100
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
Where are you staying ? If it's a Disney hotel, ring up and ask to cancel your mears transfer and ask for a refund, tell them you're meeting a friend instead. They may not give you anything as it's so close, but if they do easiest few quid you'll ever get.

Then book yourself on magical express. The magical express can be booked before you go to bed tonight and is a FREE Disney bus with a video as opposed to a standard coach.
Yes we are in a Disney Hotel, I was going to book ME but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that we had Mears included in our booking. Is it definitely the hotel i'd cancel it with not Virgin? Leon would definitely prefer going on the ME, he's done nothing but YouTube Disney holidays for the last 6 months and everyone seems to use it so he'd be well excited! Thanks for the info! 😊
jessbrown100 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jessbrown100 View Post
Yes we are in a Disney Hotel, I was going to book ME but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that we had Mears included in our booking. Is it definitely the hotel i'd cancel it with not Virgin? Leon would definitely prefer going on the ME, he's done nothing but YouTube Disney holidays for the last 6 months and everyone seems to use it so he'd be well excited! Thanks for the info! 😊
You need to call Virgin to cancel the transfer. Hopefully you'll get a small refund. Enjoy your trip!
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jessbrown100 View Post
Cancel the transfer with Virgin...as above you may get some refund... I suspect not much now you're so close.

Enjoy either way.
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hill_10
Trying for More Ears

As others have said you can check in online with virgin 24 hours before departure for each flight.

You can take most stuff in your hand luggage. (No batteries in you case in the hold.) just no food to be taken off the plane at the US end.

Once you get off the plane you will see an immigration officer. Some are happy others not so much.

You then grab your bag and go up the escalator to the monorail. You can only go one way to this point so can’t get lost.

You will exit the monorail in the main terminal building A on one side B on the other. You will have a Disney store (ear port) in front of you.
Cross the terminal to the big A on the wall and go down the lift (past the big escalator) down to level 1.
The virgin desk is near baggage claim 8A.

As said earlier cancel your mears transfer and go to the magical express. They will just need your virgin booking number to get you on a coach and will book your return transfer whilst you are there.

To get to the magical express continue past the virgin desk and get in the lift back to level 3 go straight across the terminal and back down to level 1 on the B side you should be by the Disney end of the terminal.

Hope that makes sense and is useful.
Hill_10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List