Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Oct 16, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Megara84
Proud to wear my Ears

Halloween Soirée costumes

Hello lovely Dibbers!

We're heading to Paris at the end of the month. We'll be spending a few days in the city and then two nights at sequoia lodge. I am beyond excited about this!

We're going to be arriving in DLP on the 31st and want to dress up. Is anyone else going to the soirée and do you have costumes? Do adults dress up or is it not really the done thing? It would be mortifying to be the only ones dressed up!
Megara84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

adults certainly do dress up for the Soiree on Halloween at DLP, go for it !
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes. I'll be there. Am dressing up too. Not decided what I will be yet.
Last year I was a pirate, so I can always fall back on that - but I'm trying to think of something different for this year
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Megara84
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by keiko315 View Post
Yes. I'll be there. Am dressing up too. Not decided what I will be yet.
Last year I was a pirate, so I can always fall back on that - but I'm trying to think of something different for this year
Oh well that's comforting to know, thank you! We have no idea what to go as. So far it's some sort of disney bound Ray and Evangeline or characters from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Also thinking about crowds at his time of year. Have you been before? Is it super busy?
Megara84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

It is super busy especially at the Halloween party - park will be at capacity and feels it. We were there a few years ago and left an hour after the party crew started to come in (we didn't have ticket as my children were young). It was very busy - lots of crowds of people, younger adults etc but all in good spirits!

The costumes were amazing, all out tbh, but some where quite gruesome - I remember my little one (she would have been about 6) being quite scared.

So, for adults, I'd say the more daring the better. Although they do state they have the right to refuse entry if they don't think the costume is fitting.

My DD1 was Sally that year - got her costume shipped from America and I did her make up. She looked amazing and we got so many people stopping us and asking for photos - including CMs! We had a ball. My favourite time to visit!

Have fun.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread