Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Jan 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Mobile

Tusker House gets a massive thumbs up from our clan - good food (the ham is absolutely fantastic), four characters, good service... Did it August '16, we'll look to book again for this August.
Looking to book the Rapunzel breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno (Boardwalk) also.
Old 28 Jan 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

My little boy loved Chef Mickeys. We went in 2013 and when we went back to Orlando in 2016, two days before we were due to come home, he asked when we were going back to the restaurant with the train in it. The monorail runs through the contemporary and I think he loved that just as much as meeting Mickey and Co.

Anyway.. cue much panic from me, I managed to get a last minute adr thank goodness. It was totally worth it to see him dancing around when the music came on.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
stargazer69
Getting Excited

We love Crystal Palace in MK, food was fantastic & got to bounce around with Tigger and meet Pooh, Eyeore and Piglet

It also used to be great because you could get into the park early and have a photo in front of the castle with no one else around, not sure if that's possible now.

POR 2022
OKW 2019, SSR 2017, OKW 2015, OKW 2013
stargazer69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
We have ate character breakfasts at various locations and had differing experiences with them..

I loved tusker house-however last time it was chaotic, the server was inattentive and we waited for ages to be seated.

Hollywood & vine is the other way round-not keen the first time & then had a marvellous experience.
Food,service,character interaction all superb.

Crystal palace I did not like the food nor the staff for breakfast-lunch though-marvellous.

Garden grill (lunch) was wonderful.

Trattoria all forno we have ate at twice for breakfast and once for dinner-a great time had by all.

Trying CRT for the first time next trip-party of adults looking to meet as many princesses as possible.
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerGirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Tusker House was fab for interaction and food. If you time it well you can sample both breakfast and lunch 😉
TigerGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List