Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 9 Sep 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Is it just me?

I have been avidly looking on every site going to see what my QSPD will get me and looking at the snack credits ...This is my first time so it is all very confusing lol!
Anyway It seems like a lot of the snack credit items are either no longer snack credits or are changing portion size..
I also noticed the massive price increase between 2017 and 2018 prices.
Can anyone recommend snack credits still available that are worth buying?
Also are there any restrictions on what meals can be ordered with your QS credits?

Thanks in advance?
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
There are so many snack credit options they just can’t be listed here. I can’t think what snacks are no longer available and the only one I’m aware of that has changed size is the chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti.

I also can’t think of any restrictions with regards main course on the QSDP.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I am staying at POR and there Beignets has reduced portion and the beignet sundae doesn't seem to be a SC any more...I have come across others but these were the ones that we got excited about and then realised the change...My main worry is planning snacks for them not to be available when we get there...
Have watched some you tube videos and the when I check some of the items on the menus they don't seem to be available for a snack credit anymore.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
What menus are you checking?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Disney food blog...I typed in Mickey beignets if you look at the second menu pic these items do not have the SC symbol next to them you can still get 3 beignets for a SC though. I was going to post the link but I'm not sure if this is allowed.
Old 9 Sep 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
I’ve never had the beignets before but now you mention it I heard something about only the portion of 3 being a snack. I’ve not really heard about anything else though. I know Disney made some changes when they removed desserts from QS meals and added the second snack.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about it. Most of the things you’d expect to be a snack are. The items that changed tended to be ones that probably shouldn’t have been a snack anyway.

Trip Report Index
Old 9 Sep 18, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Beignets are currently 3 for a snack credit and the beignet sundae isn’t a snack credit. It changes all the time though, when we were at POFQ last year the beignet sundae wasn’t a snack credit. Then it changed to a snack and now gone back to not being a snack! Best just to ask when you’re there!

Edited at 10:08 AM.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Beignets are currently 3 for a snack credit and the beignet sundae is a snack credit. It changes all the time though, when we were at POFQ last year the beignet sundae wasn’t a snack credit. Best just to ask when you’re there!
Good idea...just obsessing about everything at the minute lol... I guess it will change loads before I go anyway...I wasn't a planner before this but now that s all I can think of doing lol
Old 9 Sep 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Good idea...just obsessing about everything at the minute lol... I guess it will change loads before I go anyway...I wasn't a planner before this but now that s all I can think of doing lol
Just edited my post as apparently I can’t type today!
That’s the downside of early planning, you decide on all these lovely things and then they go and change them!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List