Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Jun 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

This is the official wording in the T's and C's

7. Unless otherwise stated, the amount paid for any wholly unused, expired Disneyland® Resort Theme Park ticket, except for special event tickets and Annual Passports, may be applied towards the purchase of a new Theme Park admission ticket at the current price so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original ticket. Please visit a Main Gate ticket booth, a Disneyland Resort hotel front desk or Concierge, or a Guest Relations location in a Theme Park to apply any eligible ticket amount towards a new ticket purchase. The amount paid for any Theme Park ticket may not be redeemed for cash or used for any other goods or services other than for another Theme Park admission ticket. No credit or refunds will be given for the non-use of any portion of a Theme Park admission ticket’s entitlements (e.g., using a 4-day ticket for 3 days’ of admission; using a 1-Day Tier 5 ticket on a Tier 2 date; not using Disney MaxPass on its validity day; etc.).
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
Correct

this is my confirmation email

Thank You. Your Order is Confirmed.
Your order was successfully processed.
Tickets Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Order Date: May 31, 2020

3-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day and Magic Morning Early Access
1x Ages 10+ $310.00/ticket
Multi-Day Ticket Expiration
Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2022, whichever occurs first.

Magic Morning
Magic Morning allows one early admission into select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public. For admission, each member of your travel party (ages 3 and older) must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket purchased online. Tickets purchased at the Ticket Booth do not include the Magic Morning entitlement. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, please arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants, and appearances of Characters, may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.

If things go bad and I don't get to Disneyland before January 12, 2022, I just go to the ticket booth at Disneyland and they will apply the $310 to a new 3 day 1 park ticket and I just have to pay any price difference.

Also I should also have told you about Magic Mornings. This is the early access for off site park guests at Disneyland main park. All 3 day or longer tickets bought in advance will get you into the park on one of the early access days. The early access days alternate between Disneyland Main Park and California Adventures. Onsite hotel guests get access to BOTH on every day of their trip. Offsite guests get access to 1 early access at Disneyland Main Park.

In 2019 I used the early access on a Wednesday, was in the park at 7am, got a coffee Starbucks on Main Street and was on Peter Pan at 7.30am!

That’s fantastic! Thanks so much! We will be buying ours from Disney Direct!
Fingers crossed we are all ok to travel 🤞🏼 But if not it’s safe in the knowledge that these tickets won’t go to waste!

Hopefully the Magic Mornings go ahead in October... I know they’ve cancelled EMH for WDW currently...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gigglywink View Post
You sound exactly the same as me! I’m so grateful for Bad Pink Tink’s advice on here!

So, if we get the Disneyland ones from their website they expire Jan 2022? Then if we have to change our holiday and end up not going to Cali until Feb 2022 we would be able to go to the kiosk and just pay the difference? Please correct me if I’m wrong with this Bad Pink Tink!
Me too! I've been thinking this over for days on end until I decided to put up a post on it to see if anyone had any thoughts on it.

My husband has just came downstairs (we're both working from home - except I clearly am not doing a very good job today!), and I've bombarded him with all this information, and he has agreed that we should probably just get the tickets today just in case.
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by PumpkinCupcake View Post
Me too! I've been thinking this over for days on end until I decided to put up a post on it to see if anyone had any thoughts on it.

My husband has just came downstairs (we're both working from home - except I clearly am not doing a very good job today!), and I've bombarded him with all this information, and he has agreed that we should probably just get the tickets today just in case.
I’ve just gone upstairs (I’m working from home my DH is furloughed as works in aviation 😐🤞&#127996 and he’s also agreed let’s get them today! This is why I love the Dibb!
Old 4 Jun 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We have already paid for our tickets as we booked them as part of or holiday package .
Don’t have Universal ones yet though which is a bit dicey
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dawnfletch
slightly serious Dibber

Dawnfletch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We bought ours 31st Jan. It was the last things we needed to get for our trip in August. We bought them from Travel Republic. I have seen on the Disneyland app that they are doing changes & bookings from 15th July. Last time I looked it was 1st July. Is there any word on when Disneyland will be opening? We have decided not to go this year, we are getting refunds back already. Just need to get refunds back from Anahiem hotel, flights & Disney tickets if possible.
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hmm, so just looking at the T&Cs for Attraction tickets - it says 'Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.'

So does this mean that if I add the tickets to the app, this counts as downloaded, which means I wouldn't be able to get a refund?

If you know the answer to this, is it different if I book direct through Disney?
I had paper tickets sent via email from Undercover Tourist, printed them and linked the QR code to the Disneyland app therefore activating them back in February.

Still managed to get a full refund from UT with no issues other than am advised 4-6 week wait.

Excellent service all round from them - very impressed.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hmmm, so I tried to order earlier on the Disney website and it took me until the fifth attempt to get the order through, it kept saying to check my details; but never told me what needed checked? Eventually it went through, but a few hours later I’ve received two emails to say there was an issue with my order and to try later or ring them :S
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Hmmm, so I tried to order earlier on the Disney website and it took me until the fifth attempt to get the order through, it kept saying to check my details; but never told me what needed checked? Eventually it went through, but a few hours later I’ve received two emails to say there was an issue with my order and to try later or ring them :S
it could be due the website not recognizing your postcode. I had issues too. so I put in the old reliable 90210 the only USA postcode I have memorized, yep Brenda and Dylan Forever and the payment went through
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
it could be due the website not recognizing your postcode. I had issues too. so I put in the old reliable 90210 the only USA postcode I have memorized, yep Brenda and Dylan Forever and the payment went through
That is actually so funny! I’ll have to give that a try. Did you use the details for your normal address, but just the wrong post code?