Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Would you book flights for next year

Hi all, we are planning a west coast trip for next July/Aug, I’ve been looking at Aer Lingus flights and the prices for next April and May look really good, if the prices are good for July/Aug I’d be tempted to book and book hotels later on, would anyone else take that chance with things as they currently are?, I would book using a credit card😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I’m looking to book with BA for Easter. I’ll probably do a package with flights, car and most of the hotels. As it’s deposit only, worst case scenario is losing that. Waiting to see if prices drop a bit more.
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are planning on booking with BA for August 21 as soon as flights are released. Though this whole Disney park reservations thing is stressing me out right now 🙈🙈
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes I would book.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
I’m looking to book with BA for Easter. I’ll probably do a package with flights, car and most of the hotels. As it’s deposit only, worst case scenario is losing that. Waiting to see if prices drop a bit more.
Thanks for reply, I will also be keeping an eye on BA prices as we have booked flight and car with them previously and it’s very handy to be able to pay a deposit😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KayLouise View Post
We are planning on booking with BA for August 21 as soon as flights are released. Though this whole Disney park reservations thing is stressing me out right now 🙈🙈
Sorry you are going through this at the moment, it must be very stressful for everybody, definitely not what you want from a holiday☹️
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Wouldn’t give it a second thought. Absolutely yes.
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Far too early to book flights for next year unless it’s a bargain
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Far too early to book flights for next year unless it’s a bargain
Yes I would only book at a bargain price😀
Old 21 Jun 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

It depends on the price. I usually book Aer Lingus direct Dublin to LAX in January for a June trip as for the last few years Aer Lingus have had a January sale. I have no idea what 2021 will be like, Aer Lingus have announced 500 cabin crew redundancies, so routes could be changed.

The Dublin to LAX route was removed around the 2008 crash. When I first started travelling to California I had to go indirect and change planes either in Europe or America to get to LAX. Aer Lingus only restarted the Dublin to LAX route in 2016.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List