Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Aug 20, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Yes Birds and squirrels I think, my kids have said is it Santa, maybe a massive spider, a bat, a man Coming to kill us! That’s a scary bird!
It could be worse Sandra, it could be MH trying to shove his fat belly and wrinkly neck whilst eating profiteroles down it 🤭😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Probably a pigeon. Best call a chimney sweep. Unfortunately it may not survive. The sweep will probably be able to put a cowl on top of the pot.
myaquarium is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was convinced there were birds in my chimney so I asked the roofer to cap it for me, he said it was already done! Oh my Christ indeed.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve cleaned it all up but the dust sheets there till dh comes home! I doubt MH would come down my chimney he doesn’t venture near my house because we are too common! We have pigeons down our chimney he has partridges and guineafowl!
Old 10 Aug 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Sandra, I don't wish to worry you but there is a gang in your area that steal cakes from residents and they train birds and squirrels to go down peoples chimneys. Apparently they look through peoples rubbish and if they see lots of cake boxes/wrappers they then send the birds and squirrels in because they know the home owner eats lots of them.

I hope that helps.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
They picked the wrong day to steal cakes as I have a massive birthday chocolate cake to pick up on Wednesday and going to Waitrose to get some cupcakes. Today is my wedding anniversary maybe dh is bringing me a massive cake!
Old 10 Aug 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
It’s got worse help!
MH not stalking you again 🤣🤣
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
It could be worse Sandra, it could be MH trying to shove his fat belly and wrinkly neck whilst eating profiteroles down it 🤭😂
i just read this after I thought the same 🙊
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, I don't wish to worry you but there is a gang in your area that steal cakes from residents and they train birds and squirrels to go down peoples chimneys. Apparently they look through peoples rubbish and if they see lots of cake boxes/wrappers they then send the birds and squirrels in because they know the home owner eats lots of them.

I hope that helps.
Are you a member of that gang MH? don't you mean profiteroles and not cake? 😆😉
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
update Something still stuck!

Came down this morning to more stuff all over the floor so I’ve plugged the chimney up again!