Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Aug 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

We only just managed to see everything at KSC, and we were there all day, tons to see ,so I'm surprised you had it as a low
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Aw sorry to here about cp but Chef mickeys is very well organised character wise as they stick to areas now rather than the whole restaurant dependent on your arrival time . Gives you time to eat and met the characters without rushing .
Tusker was our worse one last time , it was awful.
Sounds like a fab holiday overall ,
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Shame you didn’t like the NASA experience. Like others have said, it’s a cracking day at a cracking price.
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by sieborg View Post
Here at moment too and although MMSSHP was good I do think that Disney are way over selling the tickets for these events. We went on Tuesday night and it was very very busy in my opinion.
My husband said exactly the same... I just put it down to us going on the first night... obviously not if other people think so too.x
Hopefully is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
I love Kennedy space centre and can easily spend a day there! The Atlantic shuttle is amazing the way they do it so the screen lifts up! It’s such a cheap day out as well!
That was my best bit... gave me goosebumps lol xx
Hopefully is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
We had a fantastic experience at the Crystal Palace breakfast - server great, character interaction great and loads of food. Must have had an off day, which is a shame!
Hopefully we’ll get to try it again ... I’m putting it down to our last day and the fact that we were all breakfasted out lol xx
Old 24 Aug 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by philinmerthyr View Post
Did you do the bus tour at NASA? The Saturn Rocket, space shuttle and launch pad are huge.
Lots to do and see. Difficult to fit it into 1 day.
I don’t think we did see it all then, didn’t get to the launch pads... oh well gonna have to go again xx
Old 25 Aug 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have to say that I agree about Crystal Palace. We have eaten there for breakfast a couple of time and have not been overly impressed. We did think that the Be Our Guest breakfast was good value for a QS meal on the dining plan and we enjoyed our food. I think MNSSHPs are getting busier each year and less good value for money. We haven’t bothered this year as it was so crowded when we went last year
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tumpshies
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

im going to ask a ton of questions as im away in 6 weeks what dining plan were you on, how often did you go to universal and how did you get there
Tumpshies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Sounds like a good trip overall, but I wouldn't be impressed waiting 40 minutes for a disney bus.

We've eaten in CP a few times, but wouldn't likely bother again because the food wasn't anything better than okay, service wasn't great the last couple of times, and the character interaction the last time was almost non existent. At around £40 a person for breakfast with tax and tip it's very overrated/overpriced.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List