Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 3 Dec 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Target online from the UK

Has anyone managed to place an order with Target from the UK. I have tried it with a couple of cards but it keeps coming back as technical issue - problem with the payment.

Any help would be amazing!
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Target is the most awful site to work with both in the U.K and I'm herein florida now tried to order some Hearth and Hand stuff in the sales with my Us bank card for pick up gave up 5mims in the store sorted
Pick up next day
Online order pick up point those poor staff as folks were getting annoyed as stuff wasn't there with there number details
Good luck
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What at a pest! Thanks for your feedback. I didn’t actually think of trying to use our suntrust account. I think I’m going to give up tho!
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

Is this an issue with the address? I remember having to put UK into the state field on the form, this seemed to solve the problem.
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Don’t forget about import charges, and the £8 charge from the
PO
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
coastergirls
VIP Dibber

coastergirls's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Honestly they were a nightmare even to order and collect from store while over there . Customer service was a joke 😂
Old 7 Dec 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
vinlaasmummy07
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We tried to click and collect a board game when over there... jesus wept!

And the staff on the desk didnt care in the slightest so I went down the road and got it in Walmart
vinlaasmummy07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve done it and not had an issue before I assume they have updated the website for the worse
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
vinlaasmummy07
Excited about Disney

Mobile

A year or so ago they did international shipping but they have stopped it now 😥
vinlaasmummy07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

I've pasted below a thread I posted today on buying Target egift cards as for today only they have a 10% saving on their own gift cards.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1154368.

For those who shop at Target you might be interested in their one day offer today, 10% off Target gift cards.

Target gift cards can also be received electronically and can be paid by credit card or by PayPal, so especially good for those who already have dollars in their PayPal account.

target/c/target-gift...ave10onTargetG

We just purchased one and paid for it by PayPal dollars with no problems. Can also add a message, send to someone else and on a date in the future.

And for DVC members because annual dues are payable soon this is also a reminder for those with a dollar balance in their PayPal account as you can purchase Disney egift cards from Target which can be credited towards annual dues. We wrote about this earlier this year at https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122498

**Offer restrictions: Target GiftCards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed starting Monday, December 9 at 10am Central. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10 per card. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List