Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 22 Jan 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Cooksontour
I want to go now!

Mobile 21 day itinerary... help please

Has anyone got any links for examples of 21. I've bought our tickets but now I'm panicking we wont get everything done (and that's with 21 days !&#128584.

2 adults and 2 kids ages 8+9

Disney 14 day ticket
Universsl 14 day ticket
Discovery ultimate
Free gatorland ticket
Kenedy space centre
Free wild Florida ticket

Help me 😱😱😱😱
Cooksontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

We did just Disney last year in 21 days and we are still going back this year as we missed stuff
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

But your kids are older than mine so it is doable.

You have
Gator land and wild Florida can be done on one day
Then
9 main parks?
4 water parks?

Also are you onsite or off?

We usually do a water park in morning then a main park in afternoon sometimes and we usually do a break in the middle of our days or change parks etc

Edited at 03:42 PM.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Cooksontour
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thank you x

We are staying off site. We went 5 years ago when the kids were 3 and 4 but my husband was recovering from a very bad illness so we were limited to how much we could do.

Fingers crossed we can fit it all in this time 🙈
Cooksontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

We stay offsite too. Suppose it depends on how much parking charges you want to pay for and how long the kids will go in the day.

We upgraded to annual pass so no parking charges but I had originally decided on 9 days in Disney last year. 3mk and 2 the others cos I knew mine being little wouldn’t do full days so well.
A lot of the days we actually ended up for the night time shows going water park in morning back to villa for lunch then park in the evening. We also did 4 hours in HS in morning then 4 hours MK for fireworks but had rest and dinner near villa.
There’s quite a few ways to do it.
I always plan mine using the busy day guide and touringplans crowd calendar so I’m there in least busiest days and can get more done.
I’d look at
•Gator land and wild Florida can be done on one day
•universal
•ioa
•universal/ioa
•mk till 6?
•ak -hs
•hs-EP
•EP -ak
•mop up park -mk
•sea world
•Busch gardens
•4 water parks in morning the afternoon can be free ie mall etc.
That’s 15 days.
And if you wanna save on parking.
I personally prefer to space my days out and go multiple times to each park but I wouldnt do that if I had to pay too much parking.
Old 23 Jan 20, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Cooksontour
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thank you do much for your help. I've already started my little planning diary lol. I think I need to wait for the crowd cdlrnders to be released and plan from there.

I know water parks are busy on weekends but aren't the parks even busier?

My kids are usually early riser do a few rope drops at the start of the holiday then adding in the fireworks and later starts as the holiday goes on and they get more tired. I'll just have ho see how they go in the parks, as it is supposed to be a holiday as well lol.

Were not hiring a car this time so shuttles, Lyft and ubers to keep car parking down x
Old 23 Jan 20, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

We went to the water parks three times in June. The busiest day was when we went on a weekend but not by too much. Your experience of the water park will probably be different to mine tho as there was only a few slides the kids could go on. We did them the first day and they didn’t really like them, they liked the lazy river, the kids bit, the big pool and the family raft rides but didn’t really do the slides so we would get to the water parks for 10 opening and be out at 1pm. Home for shower, change and lunch then would go to the park in the evening like animal kingdom for the night show (we didn’t actually like that show tho)
We did ak,hs and mk on weekends. But again these were half days. But I just followed the crowd calendars

When are you going?
Old 23 Jan 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Cooksontour
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks again hun. I'll just have to see about the water parks. Our son loved them when we went in spain. Our daughter wasnt so keen.

We are going in October for my 40th birthday 😊😊
Old 23 Jan 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelDisneyMad
First POST

It's a shame you can't attached files on here as I went for 3 weeks back in October and did EVERYTHING you're planning on doing so you could have had a look at that for ideas!

Happy to help or give you some ideas

Best to plan around Disney Park Hours first (EMH etc..) and then fit everything else in between
Old 23 Jan 20, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cooksontour
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks for your reply x

I'm open to any suggestions so please feel free 😊😊