Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Aug 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Is Stevie Wonder a supermarket picker?

Every week for months we have had issues with our food deliveries usually with fruit that runs out the same day or the next day (should be at least 2 days), and although we get refunds on them we can’t keep them for long as I hate soggy fruit. We buy the £2 a time packs of pineapple, blackberries, strawberries, grapes etc so not exactly cheap.

Literally 10 minutes ago our Sainsbury’s delivery arrived and look at the lovely fresh jacket potatoes that were fit for the bin and I handed them back to the delivery driver which is not their fault, so I’m wondering if Stevie Wonder is our local food picker

I think it might be time to start going back to supermarkets:

mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Very disappointing because this thread should take priority over all over threads.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

This is political correctness gone mad! Employing a blind singer, songwriter, musician and record producer to pick spuds is not only going to lead to poor customer service it is also a waste of Mr Wonder's talents in creating and performing.

What next? Elvis on the tills or Liberace driving a fork lift?

I think you've uncovered another important scandal to go along with all the others.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My son is a supermarket picker and wouldn’t give you that, but do you know they have to do it fast or they get into trouble so there’s no time to be picking the nicest of everything. If they were given more time everything would be wonderful. He is picking and getting buzzed to go and dispense to other customers so has to be in two places at once. Then gets shouted out because he wasn’t on click and collect but picking! It’s a 💩 job!
Sandra, I feel for your son because no one should be treated like poo in their job
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pinchy View Post
This is political correctness gone mad! Employing a blind singer, songwriter, musician and record producer to pick spuds is not only going to lead to poor customer service it is also a waste of Mr Wonder's talents in creating and performing.

What next? Elvis on the tills or Liberace driving a fork lift?

I think you've uncovered another important scandal to go along with all the others.
It’s the woke brigade insisting that no one should be discriminated against, so don’t be surprised to see Stevie Wonder flying you to Florida. In fact with modern technology a blind person probably could fly a plane, and it only becomes a problem when the voice command unit is faulty and Stevie has to rely on landing by line of sight.
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mr motivator drove past us in Ruislip maybe he was finishing a shift at sainsburys!
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Mr motivator drove past us in Ruislip maybe he was finishing a shift at sainsburys!
The real Mr Motivator who is now almost as old as you?
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Every week for months we have had issues with our food deliveries usually with fruit that runs out the same day or the next day (should be at least 2 days), and although we get refunds on them we can’t keep them for long as I hate soggy fruit. We buy the £2 a time packs of pineapple, blackberries, strawberries, grapes etc so not exactly cheap.

Literally 10 minutes ago our Sainsbury’s delivery arrived and look at the lovely fresh jacket potatoes that were fit for the bin and I handed them back to the delivery driver which is not their fault, so I’m wondering if Stevie Wonder is our local food picker

I think it might be time to start going back to supermarkets:

Just thought I’d add sainsburys South Ruislip has no food, empty shelves and no rich tea biscuits two weeks running
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
The real Mr Motivator who is now almost as old as you?
It was a while ago! He had a convertible
Old 31 Aug 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

It’s such a small problem, I am
Glad that anyone even delivers the food to be honest, so I would just cut that bit off and move on
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List