Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Sep 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
That’s amazing, you are so lucky. Can’t wait to see the photos. Have a wonderful time xx
I feel lucky, it's because I admin on a big Brits fb group! There are only 250 invitations so it feels a bit like a golden ticket. I know there's a competition on here to win tickets, so good luck to those who have entered.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 08:11 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I feel lucky, it's because I admin on a big Brits fb group! There are only 250 invitations so it feels a bit like a golden ticket. I know there's a competition on here to win tickets, so good luck to those who have entered.
It’s fantastic to win any trip, just makes it more special. Georgia won us a weekend at Alton Towers staying in their hotel many years ago, when she was around 8 years old. At the time DH had just been made redundant, so it was a brilliant prize and we all loved it so much.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
It’s fantastic to win any trip, just makes it more special. Georgia won us a weekend at Alton Towers staying in their hotel many years ago, when she was around 8 years old. At the time DH had just been made redundant, so it was a brilliant prize and we all loved it so much.
We once won an all inclusive weekend away and a full case of Malt whiskies - it was the first time we went to Dunkeld House where we're going next week!
We'll be telling our members who's won our competition today, so there will be some happy people - Disney have been lovely giving so many tickets for admin, and so many for us to give away to members.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Just thought I’d post some photos of my beautiful dwarf astors and some succulent displays I made. The first one is for me and the second is a birthday gift for our son’s fiancée

DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Just thought I’d post some photos of my beautiful dwarf astors and some succulent displays I made. The first one is for me and the second is a birthday gift for our son’s fiancée

I love the succulent pots. I’m getting ready to plant hyacinth bowls up for extra Xmas gifts.
We’ve had a lovely 8 nights in Scotland, we stayed at our sons on Arran a couple of nights then at Auchrannie resort, a night in Glasgow to go to Miller & Carter, then Dunkeld House in Perthshire - lovely scenery and some fab food!

I just got my Disney 50th event invitation (message in a bottle) and I’m really looking forward to going down to London on Thursday for a few days.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX
Old 26 Sep 21, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I love the succulent pots. I’m getting ready to plant hyacinth bowls up for extra Xmas gifts.
We’ve had a lovely 8 nights in Scotland, we stayed at our sons on Arran a couple of nights then at Auchrannie resort, a night in Glasgow to go to Miller & Carter, then Dunkeld House in Perthshire - lovely scenery and some fab food!

I just got my Disney 50th event invitation (message in a bottle) and I’m really looking forward to going down to London on Thursday for a few days.
We took the succulent pot to our son’s fiancée today and she seemed really pleased with it

Lovely photos from your trip, I really would love to visit Scotland one day. The weather looks lovely for you and it’s so good to spend time with family 💞

I do hope you have a great time at the Disney 50th event celebration, I would be so excited too. I can’t wait to see the photos xx
Old 26 Sep 21, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

We visited our son today to take the belated gift to his fiancée for her birthday. We had a lovely day out with them and took the dogs for a walk around the Lliw reservoir in the sunshine and had a delicious takeaway from Las Iguanas
Old 26 Sep 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Great photos ladies, and so nice to see this thread continue- no politics just plants and nice days out! We are just back from Greece, it was fabulous, our first adult only holiday since our honeymoon, I posted a lot of photos in the general trip planning section, so wont bore you with them all again, but, it was just what we needed, and now we are home to the eldest DS and his GF moved back in, while they are buying a house (they found a lovely one already in a nearby village) the washing, cooking and general tidiness is just horrendous but its only temporary. DH is still well, and thats the most important thing.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816

Edited at 08:18 AM.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Great photos ladies, and so nice to see this thread continue- no politics just plants and nice days out! We are just back from Greece, it was fabulous, our first adult only holiday since our honeymoon, I posted a lot of photos in the general trip planning section, so wont bore you with them all again, but, it was just what we needed, and now we are home to the eldest DS and his GF moved back in, while they are buying a house (they found a lovely one already in a nearby village) the washing, cooking and general tidiness is just horrendous but its only temporary. DH is still well, and thats the most important thing.
Your holiday photos look fantastic Louise, I’m so pleased you had a lovely time. Wonderful news that DH is doing well too.

Good luck to your DS for his new home, and I hope you enjoy having him back home for a short while 😄
Old 12 Oct 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

DH has had a couple of days off making the weekend a long one. We were originally going away for a few nights but our cat sitter wasn’t able to see to the cat so we had to cancel and go out for day trips instead. Obviously it wasn’t as nice as a holiday but the weather was good to us and we had a few lovely days and meals out, including a shopping trip to Worcester, seaside visits to Burnham/Brean and Barry Island (the Knap) and a trip to Bristol to visit Georgia