Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 12 Sep 21, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1990
Excited about Disney

I absolutely love the Trackers and have watched them for years. When it all imploded about the videos from their early days they wholeheartedly apologized and set about raising awareness around lots of issues through their vlogs. Everyone makes mistakes and the videos would not be appropriate in today’s world but were not horrendous, much worse stuff out there. We need to accept when people own up and try to put things right, not carry on punishing them which this person ( no idea who it is) is hell bent on doing. I watch them every single day, have done for years, they seem such thoroughly lovely people and Jackson is gorgeous..I wish then all the success in the world and hope this all dies down and they can move on..💕💕
Florida1990 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I dont watch them so much since Jackson, but was a big fan in the earlier days when in their old house. It’s very sad that the platform that gave them the life style they have now, the bigger house and both able to be working from home, is the very same one that can bring it crashing down.
I love seeing their ( then Tim’s) really old videos filmed on his way to work and getting engaged etc - what huge steps they made in the public eye- I was so pleased for them about Jackson.

Shame Disney have just dropped them especially after so many Disney goers learnt so much from them over the years.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I still watch them but less so now. I don’t find their videos as interesting as before now they have Jackson. I still enjoy the videos of just Tim in the parks by themselves. There are lots of posts on the internet about what’s gone on but not sure the truth but they were apparently dropped by Disney back in august 2019 but who knows. I know PCDev gets mentioned a lot regarding the Trackers but has denied being involved.

Edited at 05:14 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I’m not sure why all of this has blown up now? Is it because of the live vlog they did last week? They were actually dropped from media last year, after FRE posted old vlogs of theirs which could be perceived as being racist and homophobic. They addressed this at the time (last year) but did not admit to being dropped by Disney & Universal, however it did become apparent that this was the case.
I have admitted to watching some of FRE’s videos in the past and I have found some of them funny, however I don’t watch them anymore as I have become more aware of how this can affect the people targeted.
PC Dev has been mentioned as possibly being one of the trolls that the trackers have accused of getting them dropped, I find this hard to believe & personally think that both Disney & Universal decided they did not need any bad publicity associated with the trackers because of the last vlogs.
I have seen one of the vlogs and to be honest the way that Jenn is speaking made me feel uncomfortable.
I used to love the trackers, I was so happy for them when Jenn became pregnant, however since then I have noticed frequent inconsistencies with what they say and do, I find some of their vlogs quite boring and very food orientated and I got very bored with the constant staycations, I didn’t feel they were necessary so often.
I still really enjoy Tim’s vlogs on his own and some when they have Jackson as he is a lovely little boy, however I find Jenn really annoying to watch and I don’t understand why (since having Jackson) she insists on being present in almost all of the videos now, just don’t think she adds anything at all. I feel that Tim could probably put out much more informative and better quality content (and does!) when he is solo.
I much prefer SE, PCD and PMM at the moment, purely because I think they have much better and informative content.
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
I used to watch the trackers a lot but haven’t been as interested of late. I too used to like the vlogs that Tim did alone such as the resort tours or seeing what has changed in the parks. I’m less interested in watching them order and eat the full menu from places, it just looks greedy and wasteful. I also felt they lost a bit of their charm when they started spending excessively on clothes and staycations. They’ve earned their money and deserve to spend it as they like, but the amount and frequency makes them feel a little out of touch.
I haven’t seen the controversial vlogs but they don’t sound good, however, I’m not a fan of cancel culture and think people should have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes.
Old 12 Sep 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I enjoy watching them but watch other vloggers too.

It is a shame that they’ve been dropped because of past actions. Who is the same person that they were in their teens/twenties? Also think it’s slightly a little bit hypocritical of Disney in my opinion (if that is in fact the reason they’ve been dropped). They hire actors with less than squeaky clean reputations and give them leading roles in multi million pound movie franchises.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

We used to watch all the time, whilst I much preferred the ones without Jenn my wife liked them all, I always found Jenn to come across slightly entitled personally.

I stopped watching the more they got #hosted as they seemed to be less impartial when on a freebie so maybe being dropped is a good thing for their content in the long run.

There was one unsavoury incident with Tim going after a literal child online about photo credit (can’t fully recall if it was a child not crediting Tim for a photo or similar).

Ultimately I just don’t have much interest in watching them these days but if there is a video on a topic we are interested in we still watch.

Edit - the other thing for me is even though they go to the parks more than I could ever dream to in a lifetime I find they don’t actually know much about it

Edited at 06:15 PM.
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I’m not sure why all of this has blown up now? Is it because of the live vlog they did last week? They were actually dropped from media last year, after FRE posted old vlogs of theirs which could be perceived as being racist and homophobic. They addressed this at the time (last year) but did not admit to being dropped by Disney & Universal, however it did become apparent that this was the case.
I have admitted to watching some of FRE’s videos in the past and I have found some of them funny, however I don’t watch them anymore as I have become more aware of how this can affect the people targeted.
PC Dev has been mentioned as possibly being one of the trolls that the trackers have accused of getting them dropped, I find this hard to believe & personally think that both Disney & Universal decided they did not need any bad publicity associated with the trackers because of the last vlogs.
I have seen one of the vlogs and to be honest the way that Jenn is speaking made me feel uncomfortable.
I used to love the trackers, I was so happy for them when Jenn became pregnant, however since then I have noticed frequent inconsistencies with what they say and do, I find some of their vlogs quite boring and very food orientated and I got very bored with the constant staycations, I didn’t feel they were necessary so often.
I still really enjoy Tim’s vlogs on his own and some when they have Jackson as he is a lovely little boy, however I find Jenn really annoying to watch and I don’t understand why (since having Jackson) she insists on being present in almost all of the videos now, just don’t think she adds anything at all. I feel that Tim could probably put out much more informative and better quality content (and does!) when he is solo.
I much prefer SE, PCD and PMM at the moment, purely because I think they have much better and informative content.
It was on my news feed as Jen mentioned it on a live vlog recently snd there was a vlog popped up on You Tube talking about it in the recommended for me section. Who are SE and PCD? I know who PMM is x
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

SuperEnthused and Prince Charming Dev (I’m assuming)
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
It was on my news feed as Jen mentioned it on a live vlog recently snd there was a vlog popped up on You Tube talking about it in the recommended for me section. Who are SE and PCD? I know who PMM is x
I thought it may be because of the live vlog they did last week. To be honest I haven’t seen it but have heard that they have accused other vloggers of trolling them which I just find very hard to believe.

Sorry SE is super enthused and PCD is PC Dev. I love them all but in all honesty I find PC Dev’s videos very professionally done and very informative, he’s been hosted by Disney quite a few times now and the cynic in me wonders if that’s why he’s been targeted.
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List