Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 11 Apr 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

Stackry - US address and shipping to UK

Hello,

Has anyone got experience of using Stackry or a similar service?
Seems very simple but the duty and VAT elements are throwing me.

DW, DD looking to purchase Bath n Body Works items as this years trip in June is more than likely not going to go ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Manny.
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

They will be much cheaper buying BBW stuff from one of the Facebook groups selling it
Luckily I managed to bring back a case last ad last week for me and the the DILs
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

Thanks Gryff..
She has been buying from someone on there and her orders come boxed separately in USPS boxes and that got me thinking that they must be purchasing these in exactly the same manner.
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LoopyDisney7
Excited about Disney

I’ve used MyUS (similar to Stackry I think) a few times to send over some Bath & Body Works stuff.

The postage costs are on their website and depend on weight. I was upgrading to Fedex express delivery to get things quicker but the cheapest option is the price they quote and I found it to be accurate to what they would then quote me.

To give examples of weights if it helps - one of my BBW orders was for 5 x body mists. The weight on my arrival email is 3.3lbs. Another email quotes 10 x hand sanitisers and 6 x car scent refills as 1.4lbs. Body mists and hand sanitisers require an additional handling charge which I’m sure was $18 with MyUS so if you’re buying these items, you should make it worth your while and not just order one or two.

You’ll pay 20% VAT (plus an additional 2.5% customs duty if over £135). This cost will include the price of postage not just the price of your items. I found the charges to be accurate to that when I received my bills. There might also be an admin fee by whoever is handling the package.

Not 100% sure it’s worth it if all you’re sending is BBW but I was using it for other things too e.g. ShopDisney US so it was worth throwing in a few bits and pieces.

Edited at 02:17 PM.
LoopyDisney7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Pepsibubbles
Imagineer

Re-ship is another one to look at, we have used them a few times over the years.
February... 2011/2012/2015... May ... 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019... June ... 2014...August ... 2009/2010/2011/2014/2017... September.. 2002/2003/2005/2013/2014/2015/2016/2018/2019... November ... 2017/2018
Pepsibubbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 23, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyreL
First POST

Originally Posted by LoopyDisney7 View Post
I’ve used MyUS (similar to Stackry I think) a few times to send over some Bath & Body Works stuff.

The postage costs are on their website and depend on weight. I was upgrading to Fedex express delivery to get things quicker but the cheapest option is the price they quote and I found it to be accurate to what they would then quote me.

To give examples of weights if it helps - one of my BBW orders was for 5 x body mists. The weight on my arrival email is 3.3lbs. Another email quotes 10 x hand sanitisers and 6 x car scent refills as 1.4lbs. Body mists and hand sanitisers require an additional handling charge which I’m sure was $18 with MyUS so if you’re buying these items, you should make it worth your while and not just order one or two.

You’ll pay 20% VAT (plus an additional 2.5% customs duty if over £135). This cost will include the price of postage not just the price of your items. I found the charges to be accurate to that when I received my bills. There might also be an admin fee by whoever is handling the package.

Not 100% sure it’s worth it if all you’re sending is BBW but I was using it for other things too e.g. ShopDisney US so it was worth throwing in a few bits and pieces.
Have you ordered from the USA Disneystore to Stackry ? The customs duty if the item is below £135 or £35 ? What code do you put? Thanks
DisneyreL is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 23, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Vicraf
Looking for my Ears

I have used Stackry a few times now, mostly for American girl and Cheetos. Always worked really well and efficient. When they consolidate its surprising what they manage to get in a small box. There is only once I have been shocked by the price but that was my fault for ordering an aerosol which needed a different shipping
Vicraf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List