Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jun 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MTG
Gone all Goofy

Another family here looking at August 2022 for 2 to 3 weeks. We're probably going to stay in one of the Disney Springs area hotels - Holiday Inn or Wyndham.
Old 17 Jun 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

possibly. It's hard to know right now, isn't it? Not much can be planned ahead as we don't know what will be the new normal at WDW
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes, we are. We were due to go this August, and pushed it back to Feb 21. But a few things made us change our mind, gives us more time to save, things in the world will hopefully be more settled, I was due to have surgery at the end of the year which has been pushed back to next year. So the lovely dibb villa owner allowed us to move our booking to August 22, so we will be looking forward to planning that. It’s also my husbands 40th, our 15th wedding anniversary and my eldest would have finished school & done here GCSES, so is a big year for us ❤️ However we will limiting our Disney tickets and just do one day as we have a one day ticket already and enjoy the rest of what Florida has to offer!
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

We will be keeping an eye on how things settle down and what sort, if any, offers come out.
I imagine we will have to rethink how we plan out the holiday due to the fact that my son would have been 11 for this years trip, and will be 13 in 2022, so his tastes and interests may have changed a lot by then, so may look at focusing more on universal and Bush gardens and less on Disney
Wereallmadhere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looking to get a Grand Villa at OKW for a couple of weeks. Our Ruby anniversary and our lads 40th birthday. 😊
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
September 2022 for us.

14 nights CSR with a cheeky one night at RPR for Express.

Praying for free dining. We have no back up plan 🤣
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

I really want to go in 2021, but if things don’t change much, I hope to go in May 2022.
Old 17 Jun 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
hannabelle14
First POST

Just discovering this thread has cheered me right up - we were due to book for January 2021 the week before lockdown started...so lucky we didn't press the go button. Though I'd be happy to try for 2021 my mum has some health issues that would likely prevent her getting travel insurance until there is a vaccine (or it disappears? here's wishing!). So 2022 seems a sensible choice and I feel less mad thinking that now I know all you lot are!

Two weeks Disney and one week Universal would be the dream - it'll have to be school holidays so no idea whether to pick Easter or Summer. I've been in July before and found it so hot I'm not sure if I can do that again... We were AKL in Jan 2019 with a baby and it was fab, I'd love to go back there or to CB now it's been finished. We did a cheeky night at The Swan and liked it far more than I thought it would - anyone considering there or the Dolphin? I liked the boat to Hollywood Studios!
hannabelle14 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
rach19
Imagineer

rach19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We were booked for this July as DD should have finished her GCSEs so now will be looking To book in July 2022 after she has completed her A levels. Am hoping that DS will still want to come as he will be 24 then. Gutted that this year has been cancelled but hopeful for 2022.
Cabana bay, gulf coast and Miami Aug 2018
All Star Music and Dolphin split stay Aug/Sept 2022
rach19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

2022 now for Disney, hopefully April 2022.
Was supposed to go in Jan but not sure anymore, still have flights booked so more likely will still go and do universal instead now.
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List