Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Jul 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I have sent numerous messages in my customer service request since May - not had one reply. I have tried tweeting and Dm on Twitter - nothing. Seen lots of complaints on Twitter

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I think I’ve worked out how to stop PayPal from paying the balance so hopefully that makes them contact me!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mighty Lion
Earning More Ears

I was told by a travel republic rep that i spoke to in June that each message is being responded to in order they are received. Each time you send a new message, your query and the original message goes to the back of the queue.
Also every time you reply to what they have sent, you again go to the back of the queue.
Mighty Lion is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mighty Lion View Post
I was told by a travel republic rep that i spoke to in June that each message is being responded to in order they are received. Each time you send a new message, your query and the original message goes to the back of the queue.
Also every time you reply to what they have sent, you again go to the back of the queue.
Hmm, from what I remember of the Travel Republic customer service system, it is ordered by time of case creation not by time of last reply, in order to highlight older unresolved cases. Of course it might have changed since.

I think they just say that to stop you from sending messages!
Old 23 Jul 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Innocenti
Helping Minnie

I had a message saying the holiday was cancelled. I replied saying I would like a full refund.

They replied and said to send another message requesting the refund,but, Im unable to because they did not 'Complete,Close' the current open message.
Old 23 Jul 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

Mobile

They contacted me yesterday about my booking with an automated message detailing my options (this was exactly 14 days before my departure which is 6/8). I have a hotel only flexible booking, I replied in detail with the amendment I want to make which is to basically cancel 1 apartment from my booking (we have 2 apartments booked). I have not had a response and I notice tonight I have had exactly the same automated message sent to me a second time. Have they read my response from yesterday? Who knows, but I did make sure I cancelled my original payment method so they haven’t been able to take my full balance, hopefully this will prompt a response from them but it’s so frustrating not being able to call them. We’ve always had great service from them but not so much this time sadly.
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

We had HRH booked for August and I did the manage my booking to cancel and it took about a week but its all done and cancelled now. Had to pay £25 (on top of £15 booking fee they had already). At the same time I asked to amend another hotel booking to next year and that request is still outstanding. Rather random!

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
twelvepack
Earning More Ears

Contacted me yesterday, was due to depart on 15th Aug, changed to next August, took about 3 messages each to sort , so they are definitely working there way through
twelvepack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
gizmodo
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I messaged through the website to cancel about a month ago. I didn't hear back so about 2 weeks ago I tried again. This time there was a cancel button which I'm sure wasn't there the first time. Did that and 2 days ago got an offer to move for same charge or cancel for 10% (Kennedy tickets).

I replied to cancel and had the reply yesterday to say the refund will be on it's way.
gizmodo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mermaids View Post
I requested to cancel my one night at the hard rock in May and I still to this date have not received a response. I can’t raise a ticket as I raised one in May, no response on social media and the phone line just cuts out! They are apparently taking money on the 28th...
Hi mermaids - did they take the money? Or did they get in touch with you? thanks

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List