Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Jun 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DanielJ
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile No DDP until October 2021

Not sure if this has been covered but I've just seen that the dining plan is not running until after 26th September 2021. I know they were offering a discount for trips already booked but I also know a few people were waiting to book when they released the ddp.
DanielJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DanielJ View Post
Not sure if this has been covered but I've just seen that the dining plan is not running until after 26th September 2021. I know they were offering a discount for trips already booked but I also know a few people were waiting to book when they released the ddp.
UK visitors haven't been offered anything yet, only the Americans have. We're all still waiting to hear from Disney.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
DanielJ
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
UK visitors haven't been offered anything yet, only the Americans have. We're all still waiting to hear from Disney.
If you look at dfbguide on YouTube she speaks about it on there.
DanielJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

If you look at dfbguide on YouTube she speaks about it on there.
That's for American visitors only. All DFB Guide articles and videos are. People frequently point out to AJ that what she says doesn't apply to international visitors.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DanielJ
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

She mentioned the uk this time so we shall see what happens.
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

It’s still available to book on WDWTC site
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
FAcup14
Getting Excited

She mentioned the uk this time so we shall see what happens.
Do you have a link for this?
FAcup14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
charliam2010
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

This date wasn’t confirmed for U.K. guests and also the date was removed shortly after. You are still able to book the dining plan for next year so I think everything is still very much up in the air where next year is concerned but it has def. even cancelled for the remainder of this year. Just be wary when watching DFB, I used to watch her all the time but she has not been very accurate on the announcements and has also jumped the gun just to get a vlog out during this situation.
charliam2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by charliam2010 View Post
This date wasn’t confirmed for U.K. guests and also the date was removed shortly after. You are still able to book the dining plan for next year so I think everything is still very much up in the air where next year is concerned but it has def. even cancelled for the remainder of this year. Just be wary when watching DFB, I used to watch her all the time but she has not been very accurate on the announcements and has also jumped the gun just to get a vlog out during this situation.
Yes, I used to watch her a lot too but over the last couple of months all her articles and videos have been very click baity and mainly inaccurate speculation. Her reputation has gone down the pan with a lot of people.
Old 1 Jun 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Any mention of september 26th was removed pretty quickly and no specific dates are now mentioned. As mentioned above DFB seems to be click bait at the moment which is disappointing.

Edited at 03:46 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List