Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 29 May 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lmartin
Serious Dibber

Who was that with? Website will let me pay balance but not sure what will happen when I do.
lmartin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

Orlando Ticket Deals. They were very helpful and I’ve used them for years.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I wonder the same thing but for hotels! I purchased my ticket from Disney itself and it’s on my app safe and sound.

Hotel booked through BA. When do companies tend to book the hotel rooms that guests have purchased? I’m just wondering as I am having trouble linking, if I call the Disney number will they have my booking or will BA not have passed it on yet?

From what you are all saying I’m glad it’s this way round for me! So relieved I bought tickets I was going to wait till nearer the time then panicked that the 14 for 7 day offer would disappear!
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Seems Disney have made a definitive response on this today. Tickets must be 'finalised' by 10th June - 9 days time - in other words paid in full, otherwise no ticket for 2020. Saw this announced via FloridaTix.

Edited at 07:58 PM.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Unfortunately I’ve got a VH package with tickets have tried to ring, email and what’s app this same question all I get back is “unless you are travelling within the next 72 hours blah blah blah” it’s so annoying People with holidays booked later in the year still need to know important things like this.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bunts View Post
Unfortunately I’ve got a VH package with tickets have tried to ring, email and what’s app this same question all I get back is “unless you are travelling within the next 72 hours blah blah blah” it’s so annoying People with holidays booked later in the year still need to know important things like this.
Ours is VH too, I’d love to know if you manage to get through and get a response, please
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Which company was that?

Asked the same question earlier (thread was moved) -
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1172382
Orlando attraction tickets.

Sorry had to edit to correct company

Edited at 03:45 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Can I check with those of you who have paid a deposit with a company that isn't Disney direct - do your tickets show in MDE yet? (Are you able to link)

We have ours booked direct with Disney as part of our package, only paid deposit but the tickets show in my Disney account already - but not officially paid for them!

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
Can I check with those of you who have paid a deposit with a company that isn't Disney direct - do your tickets show in MDE yet? (Are you able to link)

We have ours booked direct with Disney as part of our package, only paid deposit but the tickets show in my Disney account already - but not officially paid for them!
No, in fact if you link them once received, for companies like Orlando Attraction Tickets, it makes them un-cancellable under 'standard' cancellation charges (not the case with their COVID-19 Ticket Guardian).

I just weighed it up myself (after a massive live chat with OAT), and paid up my balance!

I'm hoping we can still go in October, but I figure if they run till end of Sept 2021 anyway (for the Disney bit) or are amendable to the next year for a price difference, that puts us in an ok position.

Ticket Guardian means you an also get it all back less deposit if "your travel is totally cancelled by your airline / tour operator / holiday provider or the parks close for the entire duration of your travel due to health and safety reasons".

But if you cancel off your own back, e.g. don't want either the standard expiry or the extension either, that's when you hit their 'standard' cancellation charges.
Old 2 Jun 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

P.S. I only found out about all this at all because I saw something about it here - the OAT email actually went into my spam, and was potentially flagged as a phishing attempt! Oops...