Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 May 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Royal canine, for our sheltie
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Arden Grange here, giant breed for the 2 year old and senior for our 9 year old.

I did price up Tails.com but it was eye wateringly expensive for 2 giant breed dogs!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Ours has Hill’s Science plan dried food, chicken flavour. When we adopted him he had terrible wind and you could hear his tummy gurgling and it was obviously painful, it’s really settled down now On the Hill’s thankfully!
Our previous dog was a very active muscular dog and had the Hill’s active fitness and always did well on that. Neither of their digestive systems tolerated cheap food.
I got a quote from Tails but it seemed expensive.
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Feed both mine on raw. Was advised by my vet to change after one of my dogs was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Then when I got my other little Romanian rescue 3 weeks ago I started him on it straight away and he absolutely loves it! I really believe it is so much healthier for them. They hardly 💩 at all! Only thing I hate is the smell! 🤮🤢
Old 31 May 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

Hi I’m bear I’m 6 now. I have been raw fed all my life, raw meat with veg mixed in. I do get the occasional treat but they are normally natural.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Our 6 year old girl is raw fed as well. She loves it and she’s so healthy, glossy coat, lovely teeth, firm poop which doesn’t stink, the list is endless.

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

I feed our dog Millies wolfheart dried mix. The website has a suggestion list of what varieties to feed depending on the dogs weight, body condition and activity level. I tend to get a couple of different varieties at a time and mix them. I then reduce the quantity slightly and add a small spoonful of some wainwright’s grain free wet food. I’ve never had a problem since I changed. Our dog was fussy and had a funny tummy but this seems to suit her well.
Old 31 May 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Can I just ask those of you that feed raw. Do you add mixer or anything to the raw food? Is it pre cooked or do you cook it?
Michelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
When they say raw they mean it you don’t cook it, think mince meat. Ours comes frozen. We add frozen veg but our dog can eat frozen food.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Interesting, had never heard of this raw food approach.

What sort of meat / food do you give them? Presumably just go for all the cheaper cuts of meat / organs that people tend not to eat?

What other raw foods do you give?
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List