Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jun 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dawnfletch
slightly serious Dibber

Dawnfletch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Disneyland 2020

Hi all
I was wondering how many has or had booked to go to Disneyland this year.
This is our very first time booking for Disneyland & we was very excited to go.
We was due to fly 1st August for 2 weeks.
Man-las. Which has now changed LHR-LAS. We haven't had any confirmation on this as yet.
We was going to stay in Las Vegas for 5 days. Do all the sites there. Drive to Anahiem stay there for 9 days. Do all the LA sites & we have got a 5 days hopper for Disneyland. Then drive back to Las Vegas for our flight home.
We have booked & paid in full for everything. Luckily we have had some full refunds back already.
We will be rebooking this trip again in 2022. It's just on hold for now.

Keep smiling
Dawn
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

I have been going to Disneyland / LA / California every year in June since 2009. I have rescheduled my June 2020 trip to October 2020.

This is my pre trip planning
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1156435

I am a solo traveller, I don't drive and I do a 2 location trip, LA and Anaheim.

In previous years I used to travel with friends who had a car and did all the typical tourist stuff. Now I just mainly spend time with my friends in LA and then go to Disneyland solo.
I have also been to Vegas and San Francisco.

In Anaheim I stay offsite and get a 3 day, 1 park per day ticket.

Edited at 12:40 PM.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Similar to you ,op.
We have a trip booked for August, starting in Vegas and then LA for Disney but ending in Hawaii .
As of now we are still going and have agreed that if it’s not cancelled then we will just try and make the best of it.
If it is cancelled then we will move to same time next year .
Not our first time so don’t mind rejigging some things around
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

We are due to fly out on August 13th. This is our first time to the west coast. We are unsure how things will pan out. We have decided to wait until end of June and make a decision as the trip depends on many things.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
We are due to fly out on August 13th. This is our first time to the west coast. We are unsure how things will pan out. We have decided to wait until end of June and make a decision as the trip depends on many things.
We are the 12th .
Getting bored of the waiting game !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

We are going to Las vegas, L.A. and Anaheim on 27th Sept. We haven't done west coast before but as Disney is only a small part if the holiday ( the last 5 days) if we are able to...we will still be going and make the best of it. We have a car so can travel around so will see what happens. Balance due in 3 weeks and we are paying. We will go unless it is cancelled and if this happens we will reschedule to early next year.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Mobile

We are going in November I went last September and loved it so going back with my friend. We have decided if there are similar restrictions to wdw we won’t go. No point going and not being able to see shows like world of colour x

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

we have a west coast trip booked for September. If we are able to fly, then we will be going.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Family of 3 due to travel to LA for 5 nights in Anaheim on 25th October before moving onto Universal Studios Florida.

I actually got a refund on our 3-day hopper tickets from Undercover Tourist the other day. I’d deliberated but they said a refund would be so much harder to obtain once the parks actually opened.

We still intend on going to LA Should rules permit but might just rethink the Disneyland bit and move the off-site hotel booking elsewhere as it doesn’t seem to be showing many signs of opening anytime soon - certainly not soon enough to then relax social distancing measures come October.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Tides
Helping Minnie

We're booked to go in December for 5 nights and was really looking forward to Disneyland at Christmas, so fingers crossed things may be back to some sort of normal and the magic will still be there.
DLR: 2011 Sheraton Park, Anaheim
Disney Cruise line: 2013 Disney Fantasy, 2016 Disney Magic

Edited at 07:56 AM.
Tides is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List