Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Nov 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helen1512 View Post
Yay. AP ticket has finally disappeared from MDE. We had to change our Fairfx card so waiting for our refund in the post now
Patience is definitely needed. Mine disappeared in early September and no cheque as yet
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Patience is definitely needed. Mine disappeared in early September and no cheque as yet
Mine disappeared in mid June on the day they expired.

Still waiting

And I didn’t get the complimentary magic bands either which I’m annoyed about
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Mine disappeared in mid June on the day they expired.

Still waiting

And I didn’t get the complimentary magic bands either which I’m annoyed about
Have you queried this? Just thinking the fact it expired might mean its being processed differently as I know they didn't start the refunds for cancellations until August way after yours had ended.

The complimentary magic band most UK APs don't end up getting mind as its hit and miss if they have stock from my experience. I got lucky and managed to get one last year. Also managed to get the welcome magnet which we don't get sent to us too. Would have loved the F&W one this year but no sign of that travelling over to us so never mind.
Old 11 Nov 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Have you queried this? Just thinking the fact it expired might mean its being processed differently as I know they didn't start the refunds for cancellations until August way after yours had ended.

The complimentary magic band most UK APs don't end up getting mind as its hit and miss if they have stock from my experience. I got lucky and managed to get one last year. Also managed to get the welcome magnet which we don't get sent to us too. Would have loved the F&W one this year but no sign of that travelling over to us so never mind.
We were going to pick up the magic bands when we arrived which then did not happen.

Yes I spoke to them in July and September. They said by the end of November but we shall see
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
JimF
VIP Dibber

I first used mine in Dec 2019 and was gong again in September. Rang and cancelled on 5th June but it's still in MDE and expires Jan 1 21. Have tried to chase but just get cut off. Just have to wait I suppose. Managed to get absolutely everything else refunded so could be worse.
JimF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JimF View Post
I first used mine in Dec 2019 and was gong again in September. Rang and cancelled on 5th June but it's still in MDE and expires Jan 1 21. Have tried to chase but just get cut off. Just have to wait I suppose. Managed to get absolutely everything else refunded so could be worse.
You could try emailing. There's an AP email form you could try disneyworld/help/e...al-passholder/ they replied pretty quickly to me when I was chasing an update
Old 13 Nov 20, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

I emailed

This was response

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort with your concerns.

In reviewing your previous communications, we were able to determine that you have already been provided the most up to date information we have regarding annual pass refunds at this time. While we appreciate your inquiry into the status of your personal refund, please know that our e-mail team does not have the capability to verify any information relating to any specific refunds.

For additional assistance with your individual refund, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling us at 0800 16 90 749. When calling, at the voice prompt, please state "Passholder Help Desk" to be routed to our department. Cast Members are available from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time, seven days a week. We will be happy to assist you further!

Sincerely,

Abraham
V.I. Passholder Help Desk

When they say the previous information given was just them saying that they sent off the request for the refund and that was all.
Old 16 Nov 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I really do think it depends on which person you get on these things. Not very useful at all on that one!
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

It’s shockingly bad from Disney this really. This is a company with massive resources still.
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ghints
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I emailed

This was response

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort with your concerns.

In reviewing your previous communications, we were able to determine that you have already been provided the most up to date information we have regarding annual pass refunds at this time. While we appreciate your inquiry into the status of your personal refund, please know that our e-mail team does not have the capability to verify any information relating to any specific refunds.

For additional assistance with your individual refund, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling us at 0800 16 90 749. When calling, at the voice prompt, please state "Passholder Help Desk" to be routed to our department. Cast Members are available from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time, seven days a week. We will be happy to assist you further!

Sincerely,

Abraham
V.I. Passholder Help Desk

When they say the previous information given was just them saying that they sent off the request for the refund and that was all.
Thanks for posting the number, I called them at the weekend about our AP. On hold for about 35 minutes and then a very polite and bubbly cast member came on to tell me that she couldn't tell me when it would be refunded, or how much the refund would be.

I said that our credit card was shortly going to expire and I didn't want a USD cheque (which would cost £25 to pay into a UK bank account). She claimed that Disney would "sort this out" if this happened...…..which I assume would take at least another 6 months

Not sure why they can not redirect all of these cast members that are being laid off towards sorting out the backlog of increasingly angry customers Disney now have...

WDW - 1980's x4, Indian Ridge 91, 99, Sarasota/Sanibel 95
Chatham Park 01, Tuscan Ridge 07, 09, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23

DLP - New York 97, 11, Newport Bay 06, 08(x2), Sequoia Lodge 09, 17, 18, 19, 22

California - 03
ghints is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List