Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Nov 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Do you love Dibbers?

When I wake up stiff most mornings I think about my Dibb family and it makes me feel lucky to have them as my extended family and I love them all (well maybe not all but most of them).

I've not been drinking Oyster Bay but I feel emotional today (probably due to my male menopause symptoms) and my therapist has adviced me to tell people how they make me feel so despite my embarrassment it's important I let my emotions out.

Do you also love dibbers?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I like some dibbers, some not so much!
Old 21 Nov 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I like some dibbers, some not so much!
But do you love any dibbers?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
But do you love any dibbers?
Some of the dogs I love like a sister, a few Male dibbers I love like a brother and one Male dibber I love like a Grandad!

Edited at 02:05 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Most are lovely, a couple i really ignore.
I stick to the happy, silly threads. And yours too MH. I feel you need our support with your many, many issues.
Not much we can do about your small body part, but we love your posts. Esp. The profiterole ones!
Old 21 Nov 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

I respect all dibbers, but as in everyday life, I connect more with humility modesty and humbleness over aggression and exuberance.

I enjoy some threads, and I never fail to smile at those started by MH, which in the last few months have been a shining beacon in a sea of fog.

I love Mrs D332, Milky Bars and Red Wine.

Disney332
Old 21 Nov 20, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
I've loved a certain Dibber since around December 1964.

Ah

Mick
Old 21 Nov 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

I loved the late Geoffa. He was always so wise with his advice and his trip reports were fabulous and he sent a few very kind private messages to me when I was upset about something, a special man much missed. I also love reading the funny posts especially yours MH but love anyone nah
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
I loved the late Geoffa. He was always so wise with his advice and his trip reports were fabulous and he sent a few very kind private messages to me when I was upset about something, a special man much missed. I also love reading the funny posts especially yours MH but love anyone nah
A much missed Dibber and gentleman.

One piece of advice he gave me a few years ago. If you're composing an angry reply to an offensive post just sit back and read it again - then delete it. All you'll do if you post it is feed the trolls.

We also shared PMs about the nasty big C.

Mick

Edited at 03:51 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Aww MH, your just a big sweetie really aren't you. I'm sure most of your extended Dibb family love you back too.

I don't think I know anyone on here well enough to say that I perhaps love them, but I certainly care for quite a few of them.

x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List