Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 25 Nov 20, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse - Part 2

BBC One announce not one, but two MrsBrownsBoys specials to air this Christmas.

Three cheers for Sky, Netflix and Prime then!

I think I’ll pass...

Will you be watching?
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

No, we watched it at first but not anymore.
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DavieBhoy
VIP Dibber

DavieBhoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Not a fan - don’t get the hype.

Tracy

DavieBhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

no its a pile of..

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
no its a pile of..
I dont get it... I suppose it has some appeal if you are a transvestite I guess
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Watched in the early days but now don’t bother... too much of a muchness...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

The first year we went to Florida we went into Longhorns for our first nights dinner. As we walked in my dh said hi to this man as we walked past them going to our table. Now, I really don’t like looking at, or being seen to look at, famous people so when my dh said ‘ look at who that is’ and I stretched up out my seat and turned round to look at Brendan O’Carroll and his wife tucking into their steaks, and they smiled back I was mortified.
My dh just laughed and when I asked him why did he say hello he said he recognised him but thought it was someone he had sold a car to ...
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
The first year we went to Florida we went into Longhorns for our first nights dinner. As we walked in my dh said hi to this man as we walked past them going to our table. Now, I really don’t like looking at, or being seen to look at, famous people so when my dh said ‘ look at who that is’ and I stretched up out my seat and turned round to look at Brendan O’Carroll and his wife tucking into their steaks, and they smiled back I was mortified.
My dh just laughed and when I asked him why did he say hello he said he recognised him but thought it was someone he had sold a car to ...
I remember a Dibber posted a pic of them at MCO too.
Old 25 Nov 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
First of all they sack Sue, Matt and Phil from a hugely successful QoS format because it's not appropriate anymore.

Then we have F#####gate in "Fairy tale of NY". Then they sack Bill Kenwright from his one hour R2 slot playing great 50's R&R and Claire Teal as well as their type of music is no longer appropriate for R2 listeners.

And now this tripe gets a double dose (as in syrup of figs)

Mick
Old 25 Nov 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Can't stand it. Dislike intensively when I have seen it that the do the pretend break the fourth wall bits.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List