Old 24 Jul 20, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Day 21 is now alive and kicking and is an emotional final time in Magic Kingdom

You can read it by clicking here

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 20, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
A little side reading for Day 22 has been posted.

Forky around the World (showcase) can be read by clicking on these words

Hope you enjoy - it is a fab 3 hour segment of what will become day 22

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 20, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
...and in super quick time !

Day 22 is now available to read , so you can then include the Forky around the World stuff too

DAy 22 is just a click here away

Hope you enjoy reading about it

Old 20 Aug 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Here I am in my furlough hell reading trip reports and threads about dining etc. when I should be on holiday somewhere hot with a margarita and some nacho's. This has been a lovely read so far and of course it makes it more fun checking for the odd Alarm reference along the way. I am now, more than ever before, determined to have at least three weeks in Florida next time we go. Yacht Club sounds brilliant and is firmly top of our list. I need to start planning for 2021 but it's all a bit too soon when I have no idea how much money/time/energy we will have in 12 months time. This report (among others) is helping to keep the spirits up and has been a prompt for the Clan McFluff to get out all of the old photos and scrap books from past trips. Looking forward to reading more... Come on! You have an audience waiting!

Edited at 10:36 AM.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
Here I am in my furlough hell reading trip reports and threads about dining etc. when I should be on holiday somewhere hot with a margarita and some nacho's. This has been a lovely read so far and of course it makes it more fun checking for the odd Alarm reference along the way. I am now, more than ever before, determined to have at least three weeks in Florida next time we go. Yacht Club sounds brilliant and is firmly top of our list. I need to start planning for 2021 but it's all a bit too soon when I have no idea how much money/time/energy we will have in 12 months time. This report (among others) is helping to keep the spirits up and has been a prompt for the Clan McFluff to get out all of the old photos and scrap books from past trips. Looking forward to reading more... Come on! You have an audience waiting!
Thank you - will get to the end of this be assured!
Have been away for a few days just look at a different set of walls, but have similar fears for the future too. We started taking longer trips simply because it made sense to max out the fact that flight prices were the same no matter how long you go for

Batteries recharges and a bit more desire to look back at some amazing memories will help!

Appreciate your lovely words above, Thank you.

Old 23 Aug 20, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Day 23 is now posted - just click here to read

Can't thank you enough to those who have read throughout and those just starting to read.
Your words in a comments/ PM's or indeed in how it is helping in these crazy days is reassuring - your words are helping me too!
THANK YOU xx

Old 1 Sep 20, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Day 24 is now posted - just click here to read

You might need a brolly

Old 5 Sep 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
SupersleuthTed
Excited about Disney

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this and you made me shed a tear or two when you talked about all your emotions wrapped in this beautiful d
Disney parcel . Just so nice and sentimental, pure love when you talk about ur family , friends and especially the memories of your boys growing up with the Disney magic.
Old 5 Sep 20, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Can’t remember where I’m up to 😩
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by SupersleuthTed View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this and you made me shed a tear or two when you talked about all your emotions wrapped in this beautiful d
Disney parcel . Just so nice and sentimental, pure love when you talk about ur family , friends and especially the memories of your boys growing up with the Disney magic.
Thank you so much for such lovely words

As much as I feel lucky to have been able to write about such magical times - I remain more lucky with those who I have shared every day with.
Next couple of days to follow and an ending I know many are not going to expect

Appreciate your comments as that emotion and magic has be missed so much this year.