Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Horseasons and parkdean resorts?

Hi
Does anyone have any reviews of horseasons and parkdean resorts?
Also
Any recommendations where to stay
We are looking at a U.K. week away but have never done one before
Thanks

Edited at 02:44 PM.
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
aly
Excited about Disney

I have always booked with Hoseasons and always been happy but never again, still haven't got my refund for my May holiday and have had to raise it with my credit card company, Hoseasons only agreed to refund people after the media got involved! Never answered an e mail or a call back or answered the phone! As you can see I'm not a happy bunny lol
aly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
i concur, dont touch hoseasons, book direct with the owners or boatyards
Park dean at hollywell bay cornwall well worth it absolutely fantastic beach
parkdeanresorts/lo.../holywell-bay/

hoseseasons trust pilot reviews uk.trustpilot/review/hoseasons
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18

Edited at 05:23 PM.
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Not either of the above companies but currently on a Haven break at Caister on Sea in Norfolk and it's lovely. They have been amazing through all of the covid fiasco. We were meant to come at Easter which didn't happen. They let us rebook, gave us £50 of on site vouchers and still offered free cancellation if needed. The park and caravan is spotless and the beach is gorgeous. Had a great day at Yarmouth today too. Highly recommended.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Will never book Hoseasons again unless it’s going tomorrow and there’s no chance of a pandemic ruining it.

We’ve used them a few times and never had an issue, but honestly they were a nightmare this year. We will book the same site again, but direct with Darwin Forest instead of through Hoseasons (didn’t realise this was an option before)
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I have used Hoseasons numerous times and never had an issue but I am aware of the poor press over their handling of things during the lockdown.

I do masses of checks reading reviews and comparing booking direct or via them.

I have recently booked with them for October and I'm currently looking to book again for next year.

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Will never book Hoseasons again unless it’s going tomorrow and there’s no chance of a pandemic ruining it.

We’ve used them a few times and never had an issue, but honestly they were a nightmare this year. We will book the same site again, but direct with Darwin Forest instead of through Hoseasons (didn’t realise this was an option before)
We’ve just booked a lodge with a hot tub directly with Darwin Forest. I saw it first on Hoseasons and would have booked with them but then I saw on their Facebook page you could book direct.Hopefully if anything happens in the next 6 weeks it will be easier to sort it out.Have you been before?
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Camsmummy View Post
We’ve just booked a lodge with a hot tub directly with Darwin Forest. I saw it first on Hoseasons and would have booked with them but then I saw on their Facebook page you could book direct.Hopefully if anything happens in the next 6 weeks it will be easier to sort it out.Have you been before?
Darwin Forest had been really good to deal with from what I read whilst I was battling with Hoseasons so I wouldn’t think you should have any issues - hopefully.

Sadly we haven’t been, it was due to be our mini moon, but both that and the wedding were victims of covid. Hoping to be able to go next year but the lodge we wanted had sold out for after our new date so just hoping for a weekend away there at some point! Let me know what it’s like when you come back!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

So sorry to hear about your wedding and mini moon, this year really has been the worst hasn’t it? I will come back on here and let you know how it goes. I am really looking forward to it after having our Orlando holiday cancelled it’s nice to have something to look forward to. The lodge and grounds look amazing,hopefully you will make it there sometime.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Camsmummy View Post
So sorry to hear about your wedding and mini moon, this year really has been the worst hasn’t it? I will come back on here and let you know how it goes. I am really looking forward to it after having our Orlando holiday cancelled it’s nice to have something to look forward to. The lodge and grounds look amazing,hopefully you will make it there sometime.
This year can take a run and jump 😂 you couldn’t imagine it, let alone write it! Mental.
It really looks so lovely, the lodges and grounds beautiful - I had my eye on the spa!