Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Nov 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Aubrey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Sugarmouse View Post
Latest update is that they can't refund me as they don't have the funds. After promising three times that I would have it? I've initiated the credit card refund so looks like that's the only way we'll get it back.
That's worrying
Aubrey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
robbiesangel
Looking for my Ears

I’ve been waiting 18 weeks now for a refund from Orlando Attractions when I emailed them they told me roughly 12 weeks. Not sure whether I should just contact my credit card company now. Anyone else been waiting this long x
robbiesangel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Mobile

We had our refund about the 16 week mark. If I was you I'd ring them and if they can't refund today, advise them you're going down the credit card route. You've been patient and waited long enough
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust1989
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

That's a long time to wait. I've just sent my tickets back to them as we are now unable to travel next year. I've spoken to 2 different people over the phone and I have been told refunds are processed within 3/4 weeks?
Pixiedust1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
robbiesangel
Looking for my Ears

So I’ve had a reply to my email basically saying just need to wait. I do sympathise but really could be doing with my refund now. 2 out of the 5 people who I got the tickets for have now been made redundant.
robbiesangel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

Has anyone had any luck claiming a refund through credit card company?
We started ours 3 weeks ago but that itself can take 8 weeks.
I'm royally p*ssed off with them. I haven't been able to work during either lockdown and am down to pounds in my current account yet they have £3,500 of my money and seem to have no intention of giving it back
Sugarmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Anyone have any updates on ticket refunds from this company? Nothing here 6 months on! Relieved mine was only £60 but its the principle of it when other companies are refunding much more quickly...
Old 15 Dec 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Aubrey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by LizzyBear View Post
Anyone have any updates on ticket refunds from this company? Nothing here 6 months on! Relieved mine was only £60 but its the principle of it when other companies are refunding much more quickly...
Been waiting since 15th June, started credit card claim several weeks ago as they stopped responding to emails. Communicating and honesty would go a long way to helping but clearly this is beyond them now. There's a wheeze on money saving expert website where you threaten with small claims court if you can be bothered, section 75 credit card claim seemed easier
Aubrey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

I cancelled in April but they took until September to refund. I would not use them again.
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
robbiesangel
Looking for my Ears

They have stopped replying to my emails too. Now going to go down the credit card route. I’ve tried to be as understanding as I can but fed up now x