Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 27 Sep 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I have had 2 x return flights to Belfast. Very similar in the operations, ie trolley service and loos. But no rhyme or reason as to who boards when, and the main issue I had was with people not wearing their masks properly however the crew were reminding people it’s just that they were either ignoring the requests or simply oblivious to not having them over their mouths and noses ( substitute ‘drunk’ for oblivious).
I have another 2 returns booked before the end of the year as I have to go. I just make sure I keep myself right and try not to touch anything after I have sat down and gelled my hands. Plus that flight is only 25 mins so not a huge deal.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I have had 2 x return flights to Belfast. Very similar in the operations, ie trolley service and loos. But no rhyme or reason as to who boards when, and the main issue I had was with people not wearing their masks properly however the crew were reminding people it’s just that they were either ignoring the requests or simply oblivious to not having them over their mouths and noses ( substitute ‘drunk’ for oblivious).
I have another 2 returns booked before the end of the year as I have to go. I just make sure I keep myself right and try not to touch anything after I have sat down and gelled my hands. Plus that flight is only 25 mins so not a huge deal.
We’re coming from Belfast too & plan to just try & not touch anything & sit holding my hand gel lol I’m worried about who’ll be sat next to me on the 3rd seat though! Our flight is the last one of the day so that means there’ll be no airport bars open for people to be drinking in beforehand!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

We flew to Edinburgh at the end of August. Apart from having to wear masks whilst in the terminal and onboard, it was pretty much as per normal. The flight was full, no empty seats and they served food and drinks. Boarding and disembarkation was done by rows which I think should remain. The only negative was the people next to me on our flight out thinking they were too special to wait until it was our rows turn to get off; they also wore their mask as a chin guard. Idiots everywhere I guess. 🙄
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List