Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 7 Oct 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Tenerife soon. Anyone been recently.

Has anyone been lately, still hoping it goes ahead, but would just like to hear any experiences. Thank you. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

As all of Spain and the islands are still on the FCO no non-essential travel list I doubt anyone has been recently. When they come of the list nobody knows..

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

We're going to Lanzarote on the 31st, in 3 weeks time.

I've been keeping an eye on the forum on Tripadvisor, looks fine over there. Very quiet but plenty of places open. Facemasks must be worn everywhere with heavy fines for not wearing one.

There are a few videos on Youtube that are showing the main areas weekly.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Yes it was probably the best holiday we have had in Europe. Went end of July.
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

My parents have been to both Tenerife and Majorca. Majorca most recently, theyv3 just finished quarantine. They keep up to date with Tenerife on the local FB pages too (they spend months out there over winter every year).

They have had a fantastic time on both islands. They have been out and about every day (masks and social distancing). They have booked to go back to Tenerife in January for 2 months.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

My sister has a home in lanzarote they spend the winter their due to Covid they came home July instead of April she says stupid move they flew out last week they are isolating for 14 days just in case friends and neighbours dropped their car t the airport did a huge shop and will shop for them as needed but she says life is almost normal
Just taking care with masks hand washing social distancing in shops loads of pavement and patio dinning but very or no need to book to eat
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Thank you, we are looking forward to it. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
We're going to Lanzarote on the 31st, in 3 weeks time.

I've been keeping an eye on the forum on Tripadvisor, looks fine over there. Very quiet but plenty of places open. Facemasks must be worn everywhere with heavy fines for not wearing one.

There are a few videos on Youtube that are showing the main areas weekly.
BA cancelled our return flight. Full refund and we've rebooked for February instead (had a couple of Airbnb's that I could amend and move to Feb).

Booked to go to Crete instead. On the travel corridor so hopefully it stays that way...
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are booked for New Year, I have never wanted a holiday so much in my life. I just hope things relax soon and we can go!
Old 21 Oct 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Sadly for the second time, Easyjet have cancelled our flight and want us to go the day before. We have had enough now, theres no knowing if they will cancel that one when we book, so I cancelled the whole holiday and we are going to Norfolk for the week.

Hopefully, we will go back there next year. At least we got to Italy and Norfolk, just wish Douglas could have been there in body, but he was with us in Spirit and in our hearts. x